• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Season's Greetings! Our Christmas 2021 Event Starts This Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis the season for exciting festivities during the holiday season here on TBT! It's going to be so fun with all of the festive events happening here in the forums! 🎄

The return of the Christmas lights! My favorite! I wish they were here all year round.

I was waiting for this event. I've been busy these days and I thought I would miss it. Can’t wait!

Sent out my first batch of lights to my some friends & I’ll be sending more soon when I’m not busy 🥳 It’s really nice to look back and see how many friends I’ve made on site and remember all the fun (and also sometimes dumb LMAO) memories I’ve made with a lot of people this year! 💖

Thank you for sharing your time with me everyone, even if it’s a simple interaction or a lengthy listening session to my rants and other dumb thoughts. 💖

The forum looks wonderfully chritstmasie at this time of the day, love the colors of the sunrise of the forum hehehe

hope i can free up some time after finals week for this event !! ^,^ so excited

Looking forward to the Christmas event now I have some time off to participate like I did for Camp Bell Tree and I'm loving the Christmas Light gifts you can send to other forum members. 💚

How many people are going to stay up on Sunday waiting for the announcement? Luckily, I have a very short work day both Sunday and Monday, so I’ll be looking forward to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back