Giveaway Sanrio Good Deed Giveaway! ENDED; WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would like to enter! And thank you for doing this giveaway!! I just started playing again after a few years because of the update and would like to finally finish up my house >.> I would love the cinnamoroll set though if I could only choose one item it would be the pompompurin pudding!

Last edited:
Hi! I would like the pompompurin pudding, but if you don't have that, the Cinnamoroll parasol! Thanks~

Changed the giveaway date, so look out for the winners tomorrow 12PM EST c:
I'll announce them here, and PM them individually. ^_^

also, I'll PM/VM you when I have your item for you.
It will take me a couple of days, but please try to pick them up around the same day I PM, that way I don't have items pilled up!

Thanks for signing up for the giveaway guys!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter :> I love Sanrio, back when I was a kid we had a Sanrio store near my house and I'd go and spend hours just looking through all of their cute stuff. If I had to pick, I'd get the Purin set~ He, Cinnamoroll and Chococat were always my faves~ Hooray for food-related animals xD If I had to pick one item.. the hello kitty hat, just because it's iconic xD Those ears and bow!

I'd love to sign up please. The cute smiling sofa from the Chai Sanrio set is definitely an item I'd like! ^^

I would love to have the My Melody set. I want the series because it's cute and I just cannot seem to keep my TBT long enough to buy it. c: If I had to pick one item it would be the my melody dress it's very cute.
Thank you so much for doing this giveaway.

I would like the little twin stars set. If I had to chose one item from it, it would be the cloud maker machine because the little kitty on that cloud is cute.:)

Hi! I'd like to enter as well, thank you for sharing with all of us :)
i simply love Sanrio as well as these sets; Pom Pom Purin is my favorite character. But I think if I picked just one item from all the sets it'd probably be the Kiki & Lala shoes.

Good luck to all the entrants and thank you!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! One item I really want is the kiki and lala wand :)

Hi I'd like to enter please! I just started playing Animal Crossing again because of the new update and I'm really looking forward to working on my town. I would love to win a cinnamoroll set so I could decorate my mayors main room with it. Thanks so much for this opportunity!
One item I would really like is the Cinnamoroll Tray.

I'd like to enter too! Man I just love cinnamoroll (I even have a plushie of it!) So I'd really like to get that set, but if I had to chose one item it would be the kiki and lala wand. Also you're really awesome for helping people ^^

Last edited:
I'd like to enter because I've always loved Sanrio things :) If I had to choose an item it would be the Kerokerokeroppi pins! Thank you!

you're so amazing and sweet! thanks for this! if i were to choose anything i'd take rilla's hello kitty bed! :)

This is very kind of you. I currently don't have any Sanrio items but I looove the Kerokerokeroppi set the most. I would like the enter for that one. <3 It is so bright and cheery.

My one most favorite item I would love though is the Kerokerokeroppi pins. :blush:

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Thanks for offering this giveaway! I appreciate it :)

I love the bed from Pompompurin's set.

Give-away over! Will be selecting the winners soon! I've just been very busy today and haven't been able to do much! So please be patient!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WINNERS ARE:
Ashlif
Cheybunny
Rudy
.:*Im Theiga*:.
dachshund

I've been really busy though, so won't be on for the next couple of days, and haven't been able to collect the items, so please look out for my PM/VM when the sets are ready for you guys.

Everyone else, I will PM/VM you when your items for you!

Please be patient and thanks again <3

hey guys! so sorry! I've been really sick :(
I'll try to get to all of your stuff this week!

Back