• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway RV Visits All 50 Welcome Amiibos | Sanrio RV's | Inkwell, Felyne, ETC.

Thank you. And may I also speak to your villagers to get a petition signed?

Hi, I've added you. When possible, could I visit Felyne? I'd also like to visit a second later as well, if possible. Thank you.

Hi, I've added you. When possible, could I visit Felyne? I'd also like to visit a second later as well, if possible. Thank you.

That's no problem but I'm getting off now, I'll be taking requests later today!

Sounds good. Send me a PM when you can so I'll receive a notification when you're available. If not, I'll just try to catch you when we're both available. Thanks!

Sounds good. Send me a PM when you can so I'll receive a notification when you're available. If not, I'll just try to catch you when we're both available. Thanks!

sending you a pm right now!!

Could I please visit Toby? I added your FC already pincheweeb! Thank you so much for doing this

-Sam

Town: Takamura

3153-9774-3192

Thanks! I'll be on whenever you're ready!

opening gates for you in 3 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!! you don't happen to have a Lotus Pond furniture item somewhere, do you? I'll buy it from you for 500k bells if you do!

I think I have one lying around in my throwaway town but I'd have to check it, I'll get back to you if you still haven't found it by tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please visit Toby? I added your FC already pincheweeb! Thank you so much for doing this

-Sam

Town: Takamura

3153-9774-3192

opening gates in 3 minutes!

Back