• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop *CLOSED* Free RV Amiibo Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
In game name: Sparky
Town Name: Rivermin
Friend Code: 1907-9021-8224
Available time and Time-zone: I should be available today from 8pm - 12am EST, otherwise i'm usually available in the afternoon
Date: March 14 2024
Requested RV: Ketchup (And I was wondering if possible I could visit twice? for the same rv, just because of the 3 items cap)

Thank you <3
Yes you can visit twice! Im a bit busy so this weekend and tomorrow at those preferred times works! I’ll dm you soon!

In game name: Kamil
Town Name: Rzepowo
Friend Code:
0191-8003-6846
Available time and Time-zone: GMT+1, anytime after 6PM
Date: any day which is not the 16th of March!
Requested RV: Hopkins' (and, if it's not an issue, I was also thinking of getting one item from Isabelle's)

Thank you a lot for doing this!

Just gonna schedule real quick so see below everyone! (click your response and it will take you to the original reply!)
Your so welcome! I will friend you soon, its definitely okay to visit multiple! I can get both of them ready for you on the same day since I have two towns! <3 Does 3/17/24 at 7PM GMT+1 / 1PM EST for me work?
Would tomorrow, 3/16/24 at 2PM EST work? I'll dm you and open around 5 mins before! Just make sure I am friended and I'll add you tonight!
Hello friend! We have scheduled alot but just making sure, does tonight at 9PM EST work? If not I'll have my DM notifs on and most likely will be awake until around 11 at latest so dm me when your ready and we can do it! <333 truly thank you for your patience haha im so sorry about the schedule issues!

I believe that is everyone scheduled so if I have not added you to this post feel free to remind me! <3 Thanks everyone!

Hello friend! We have scheduled alot but just making sure, does tonight at 9PM EST work? If not I'll have my DM notifs on and most likely will be awake until around 11 at latest so dm me when your ready and we can do it! <333 truly thank you for your patience haha im so sorry about the schedule issues!

Hello, yes, that works perfectly fine for me! :] I'll be online now and I'll keep an eye out for your gates if you're still able. And it's perfectly okay! You're the one doing something so generous so there's no need to apologize!

In game name: KOH
Town Name: どうぶつの
Friend Code: 4615 - 6211 - 3287
Available time and Time-zone: from 7pm to 11 am est (cuz I'm in japan), so whatever works for you!
Date: every day until april
Requested RV: boots (and if possible also sanrio Toby)

Last edited:
Your so welcome! I will friend you soon, its definitely okay to visit multiple! I can get both of them ready for you on the same day since I have two towns! <3 Does 3/17/24 at 7PM GMT+1 / 1PM EST for me work?

The time works for me regardless of the date, but would some later day also be fine, like 3/18 or 3/19? From what I counted, I'm still missing 10 coupons for everything I need, so I should be able to get them by then!

The time works for me regardless of the date, but would some later day also be fine, like 3/18 or 3/19? From what I counted, I'm still missing 10 coupons for everything I need, so I should be able to get them by then!
I’ll DM you now!
Post automatically merged:

In game name: KOH
Town Name: どうぶつの
Friend Code: 4615 - 6211 - 3287
Available time and Time-zone: from 7pm to 11 am est (cuz I'm in japan), so whatever works for you!
Date: every day until april
Requested RV: boots (and if possible also sanrio Toby)
I’ll friend you soon! Does 8PM EST work on 3/16/24? Yes we can do Boots and Toby as I have two towns! I hope this works with your time zone! If it is inconvenient please let me know and we can discuss! I’ll DM you now for further communication!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back