• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Peachy's Store! Sanrio, Catalog, Gardening, and RV Items!

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
WHAT I'M SELLING

Sanrio Sets- I have all 6!

Items from Lottie, Isabelle, Reese, Boots and Celeste RV's- These are the Amiibo Figures/Cards I currently own.

Catalog Items- Furniture, Wallpaper/Flooring, Clothing, Music, Gyroids, HHD items.

Misc- Wrapping paper, medicine, most letter paper.

GracieGracie- Only what is in season for me currently. It's Winter so the Gorgeous Series is what I can sell.

Gardening- Bamboo shoots, bushes, tree saplings, watering cans and flowers- Only regular flowers- Currently not selling hybrids.

PRICING AND PAYMENT:

Full Sanrio Sets- 9TBT each
Single Sanrio Item- 2 TBT each
Any Item from Amiibo Figure RV- 2 TBT each
Any Catalog Item/Misc Item- 1-3TBT each (You choose).
Gardening-
1TBT each for flowers and tree saplings.
2TBT each for bushes and bamboo shoots
3TBT for a watering can

GOLDEN TOOLS FOR SALE!

Shovel
Axe- SOLD
Fishing rod
Slingshot
Net
Watering can

Selling for 3TBT each.
First in first served. I only have one set of golden tools to sell.

I also accept IGB for catalog items. If you choose to pay in IGB, we can negotiate a good price.
I only accept TBT for everything else.
Please note that I don't own every single item in the catalog. I still have things missing.

REFURBISHING SERVICE

If you would like a furniture item refurbished, it will cost you an extra 1TBT. You will need to request this in the order forum!

RULES

Please pay before you receive your order.

If coming to my town to pick up your order, please be respectful. Wait for me outside the train station, if I'm not there. Please leave once you have picked up your order. Don't run around or pick anything up that's not what you ordered.

Item limit is 15. You are more than welcome to order again once your first order has been completed!

I am allowed to cancel an order for whatever reason if needed.

If for any reason, you would like to change something in your order, just let me know and then fill out the order form again with your new order.

Please be patient when waiting for orders. I am working full-time and have other things going on in my life.

My timezone is NZDT (New Zealand) and I am available mostly during mornings and evenings.

I will notify you by PM when your order is ready. Please make sure you reply back so we can arrange a time for you to get your order. If I get no response for 3 days, I will cancel.

ORDER FORUM:

Please fill this out when placing an order, otherwise it won't count.

Mayor's Name:
Friend Code:
Your Order:
Price:
Time Zone:
Pick up or Drop off:

ORDERS THAT ARE READY:

animeshadowpanda
katieofsweetpea
Both of you need to collect your order soon, or it will be cancelled.

Make sure to give this post a like if you make an order. That way, I will know and be able to start working on your order!

If you have any questions, please ask! I hope this little shop gets used and people enjoy it!
Peachycrossing9 ~

Last edited:
Mayors name: Connie
Friend code: on the side
Your order: cinnamoroll sofa, hello kitty wall, kerokerokeroppi cake, kiki and lala clock, pompompurin chair, pompompurin dress, pompompurin hat
Price: 14 TBT
Time zone: AWST
Pick up preferred

EDIT: i have sent through the TBT

Last edited:
Mayor's Name: Newt
Friend Code: In the sidebar! <3
Your Order: My Melody Wall and Floor, Pink Wood Floor, Kiki and Lala Set, Sweets Player
Price: 18TBT
Time Zone: GMT
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off, please!

Mayor's Name:Katja
Friend Code: sidebar :3
Your Order: ~Kerokerokeroppi pins~
Price: 2TBT
Time Zone: GMT+1
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off, please

@Corndoggy @Daftpunk @Catharina266

Thank you for your orders! I have started working on them. Will notify you when ready! :)

Mayor's Name: Eiffel
Friend Code: 4012-6258-1006
Your Order: Celeste's Bow and Kiki and Lala's Starpin
Price: 4 TBT
Time Zone: EST Some time after 3 please.
Pick up or Drop off: Pick-Up

Last edited:
Mayor's Name: Joshua from Royalton
Friend Code: 1908-3947-7521
Your Order: All 21 HHD items
Price: I'd like to know how much this will cost paying in IGB.
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time. I think it would be easier if you messaged me a time when you are ready and I'll let you know if it is fine for me.
Pick up or Drop off: Doesn't matter. If you don't need the badge for having visitors over, then Pick up is fine.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Mayor's Name: Joshua from Royalton
Friend Code: 1908-3947-7521
Your Order: Amber, Ammonite, Diplo Chest, Icthyo Skull, Icthyo Torso, Iguanodon Torso, Stego Tail, Styraco Skull, Trilobite. Also, most panitings, if you are selling some. I am looking for HHD items as well.
Price: Whatever IGB price you feel is fair
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time. I will be leaving at 2:15 PM today.
Pick up or Drop off: Doesn't matter. If you don't need the badge for having visitors over, then Pick up is fine.

Also, do you happen to have any of these items?

http://http://moridb.com/catalogs/HSCcoDcVKj

Thank You!

Thank you for your order, will let you know the price once i have got everything :)

Also i cannot check your wishlist because the link wont work :(

Hello! I just have a quick question: if I just wanted to buy the tranquil bridge from Toby's rv, is it 2 tbt?

Thank you for your order, will let you know the price once i have got everything :)

Also i cannot check your wishlist because the link wont work :(

Yeah sorry, the link should be working now. I figured out what the problem was. Also, I'm not exactly sure what my order is. I noticed you enforced a 15 item limit on catalog items. Do you sell paintings? If so, which ones?

If not, out of the HHD items, I am looking for really any of them. If you can't do paintings Peachy and you don't have any of those wishlist items, I'll take:
*Candy House
*Giant Stew Pot
*Giant Teddy Bear
*Luxury Car
*Massive Cake
*Mountain of Money

To get the total items up to 15

You have all the fossils I need then?

Yeah sorry, the link should be working now. I figured out what the problem was. Also, I'm not exactly sure what my order is. I noticed you enforced a 15 item limit on catalog items. Do you sell paintings? If so, which ones?

If not, out of the HHD items, I am looking for really any of them. If you can't do paintings Peachy and you don't have any of those wishlist items, I'll take:
*Candy House
*Giant Stew Pot
*Giant Teddy Bear
*Luxury Car
*Massive Cake
*Mountain of Money

To get the total items up to 15

You have all the fossils I need then?

I can get you all of those HHD items. I wasn't planning on selling paintings, but if there are any you want I can check if I have them :)

I don't have all the fossils, i'm missing a couple. But will let you know when they are ready.
Your total IGB is probably going to end up been quite expensive. Are you OK with that?

Last edited:
I can get you all of those HHD items. I wasn't planning on selling paintings, but if there are any you want I can check if I have them :)

I don't have all the fossils, i'm missing a couple. But will let you know when they are ready.
Your total IGB is probably going to end up been quite expensive. Are you OK with that?

Thnx! for the paintings, if you have any that are Not the Amazing Painting, Common Painting, Dynamic Painting, or Robust Statue, I need them for the Museum. It's also okay if you decide you don't want to give any up. Thnx for at least checking.

Whatever price you give is fine with me.:)

ORDERS READY TO BE COLLECTED

The following orders are waiting to be collected. Please either reply to this post or PM me when youre free to collect.

DaftPunk
Catharina266
MayorEiffel

I won't be available for the rest of today. But I will be available morning/evening tomorrow :)

Back