• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop *CLOSED* Free RV Amiibo Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Hello everyone! I enjoyed helping everyone with RV’s but its getting a bit hard to schedule all of them so I have decided to close my thread. Thank your for your interest!
1706833770918.png
1706833826942.png
1706833893991.png
1706833922103.png

I can currently scan...
  • All 56 RV Welcome Amiibo Cards
  • All 16 Animal Crossing Amiibo Figures
  • Twilight Princess Link amiibo - Wolf Link
  • Callie amiibo - Cece
  • Marie amiibo - Viche
  • Inkling amiibos - Inkwell
  • Villager - Wisp

The RV's I CANNOT scan as I do not own their figures are...

• Medli
  • Ganon
  • Felyne
  • Epona

🌠If you would like to visit an RV remember that each item you order will cost 5 MEOW coupons when visiting another town! 🌠

Order Form! 💛
In game name:
Town Name:
Friend Code:

Available time and Time-zone:
Date:
Requested RV:

If you would like to know which RV's have certain items I recommend taking a look at Nookipedia or Moridb!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this!
In game name: Emma
Town Name: Juniper
Friend Code:
Time that you will be available AND your timezone: EST, any time today or usually in the early afternoon, 2-5 pm
Date: 6/5/22, in game 6/10/22
Character: Vivian

Thanks for doing this!
In game name: Emma
Town Name: Juniper
Friend Code:
Time that you will be available AND your timezone: EST, any time today or usually in the early afternoon, 2-5 pm
Date: 6/5/22, in game 6/10/22
Character: Vivian
Friend code: 4098-8330-8577
Sorry! I have been so busy today! I would be good to help you tomorrow at around 3:00 PM if that works :) If not tell me! I will message you once I have friended you and opened my gates with Vivian! My 3DS FC is on my "about" section 🐸

bump ~ in two weeks my other 7 Splatoon Amiibos are coming in the mail so soon I will be able to scan Cece and Viche!

Bump! I got my order for the Callie and Marie amiibo figures today!! Now I can scan in CeCe and Viche if anyone wants them :)

In game name: Nat
Town Name: Beanz
Friend Code:
3926-7607-8786, but i believe we have each other already registered.
Time that you will be available AND your timezone:
the rest of the day, anytime tomorrow from 11 am-8 pm excluding 1 pm
Date:
7/6 or if tomorrow 7/7
Character:
Blathers, please! :)

I hope I can arrange multiple visits with you, there's a lot of RV sets I'm after and so little time left! <:3

✨bumpy!✨
I now own the villager amiibo so if anyone needs Wisp he has been added to my OP! 💚

In game name: Harvey
Town Name: Inflora
Friend Code:
0147-6270-4352
Available time and Time-zone: I'm usually available during afternoons and evenings in PST!
Date: March 13 2024
Requested RV: Wisp

Thank you for the opportunity! :]

In game name: Harvey
Town Name: Inflora
Friend Code: 0147-6270-4352
Available time and Time-zone: I'm usually available during afternoons and evenings in PST!
Date: March 13 2024
Requested RV: Wisp

Thank you for the opportunity! :]
I will DM you when I am home! 💚 Around 6pm pst!

In game name: Sparky
Town Name: Rivermin
Friend Code:
1907-9021-8224
Available time and Time-zone: I should be available today from 8pm - 12am EST, otherwise i'm usually available in the afternoon
Date: March 14 2024
Requested RV: Ketchup (And I was wondering if possible I could visit twice? for the same rv, just because of the 3 items cap)

Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back