• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Peachy's Store! Sanrio, Catalog, Gardening, and RV Items!

Hi :) our timezones are really different but I can pick up at 9am-10am your time!

I was already going to bed then xD
I see that u are online now are you available :3

Ughh :( I almost always asleep when u are online xD
I think I can try in the evening today (for u morning I think)
If it does not work its is maybe better to cancel :( cuz we are trying for really long already oof

NVM ... you went offline and don’t seem to be available ... I will try another time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm ready Peachy if you're available. If not, that's fine. I'll be ready tomorrow as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be gone at 4PM GMT -7 time though however. Anytime before then is free game.

Saw this Christmas Sale and couldn?t resist these AMAZING prices. :)

Mayor's Name: Kiki
Friend Code: On my sidebar
Your Order: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki and Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, and Kerokerokeroppi Set (I think that?s all of them)
Price: 18 tbt
Time Zone: EST
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up please!

Saw this Christmas Sale and couldn’t resist these AMAZING prices. :)

Mayor's Name: Kiki
Friend Code: On my sidebar
Your Order: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki and Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, and Kerokerokeroppi Set (I think that’s all of them)
Price: 18 tbt
Time Zone: EST
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up please!

Hello, thanks for your order!

Just to let you know, since you have ordered all 6 sanrio sets, it's going to be a bit of a wait. But I will let you know when it's all ready. :)

Back