• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [LF] NA Welcome Amiibo [FT] Random Cards from Series 1-5, Sanrio, etc.

AgentCP

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello! I'm usually a lurker in this forum but this time, I thought I'd try my luck trading here. I've not done many trades here but I have done plenty of trading in the past mainly through facebook Amiibo grps. I'd prefer to trade in bulk if possible.

My cards are in mint or almost mint condition and I'm only looking to trade for cards in similar condition. I will inform of any imperfection if there's any (no matter how subtle it may be). Willing to trade multiple series 5 villager cards (or SPs in special cases) for a single NA RV (I have so many villager dupes, it's not even funny!). I'm open to offers so feel free to send me a DM or leave a comment here if you're interested in any of my cards but you only have cards that are not listed in my wishlist.
34. Boots

The following are what I have to offer.
019. Fauna
087. Bunnie
043. Puck
054. Deena
080. Eugene
115. Nat
124. Harry
137. Cookie
144. Cesar
152. Wendy
156. Gaby
160. Pekoe
184. Anicotti
300. Chrissy
334. Erik
338. Fang
366. Ribbot
385. Lucky
386. Rosie
425-448. All available for trade
- All 1-50 of Japanese Welcome Amiibo
- Sealed NA Sanrio
- Japanese Sanrio
- Various Bandai Gummy Cards if that's what you're interested in

For untracked, I will be sending my cards in penny sleeves and toploader with a thank you card sent as a non machinable letter; if the trade involves 2 or more cards, I'd like to use tracking. For tracked trades, cards will be in their own penny sleeves, inside of a small ziploc baggie that I will put inside of amiibo cards packaging cardboard/straight up cardboard sandwiching. They will be sent in a bubble mailer. If we agree to trade, I will provide pictures of my cards+envelope/bubble mailer that I will be using along with your address already written on it and I hope you don't mind doing the same. Lastly, please don't send cards naked/in plain white envelope without any other protection. It always breaks my heart whenever I receive cards that way. 😟

Thank you for taking the time to read such a long post!

403 Isabelle for 12. Wade with crafyneko - COMPLETED 12/16/21
412. C.J., 414. Daisy Mae, and 416. Saharah for 39. Cashmere, 42. Gonzo, and 49. Ike with Nickerous - COMPLETED 12/7/21
333. Lolly and 356. Pietro for 05. Paolo, 36. Candi, and 43. Sprocket with EchoNyx - COMPLETED 12/14/21
402. Timmy&Tommy, 404. Orville, 417. Harvey, and 422. Wardell for 03. June, 09. Huck, 10. Sylvana, 33. Ellie, and 45. Olive with glora - COMPLETED 12/13/21
401. Tom Nook, 407. Celeste, 410. Label, 415. Kicks for 24. Murphy, 25. Plucky, 27. Claude, 34. Boots with DarthJoda -
COMPLETED 12/28/21
422. Wardell for 27. Claude with Nickerous - COMPLETED 01/21/22

Last edited:
I could get you 34 Boots, but unfortunately the card's a bit bent. No damage to the card itself, it just won't lie flat. I can try my best to flatten it out though. Would you happen to have 413 Flick?

Last edited:
I could get you 34 Boots, but unfortunately the card's a bit bent. No damage to the card itself, it just won't lie flat. I can try my best to flatten it out though. Would you happen to have 413 Flick?

Hello! Yes, i have Flick available for trade (can post picture if you'd like me to :) ). As for your 34 Boots, when you said bent, how bad of a bend is it? Would it be possible for you to show me pictures of any imperfections the card has?

Hello! Yes, i have Flick available for trade (can post picture if you'd like me to :) ). As for your 34 Boots, when you said bent, how bad of a bend is it? Would it be possible for you to show me pictures of any imperfections the card has?
I think I have it on me! I'll PM you a picture ^^

Wow you have 4 series 5 special cards that I need 402, 404, 417, and 422
I have these cards from your list
03 June
09 Huck
10 Sylvana
33 Ellie
45 Olive
49 Ike

Wow you have 4 series 5 special cards that I need 402, 404, 417, and 422
I have these cards from your list
03 June