🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

HEMSKDKDK WHAT 😭 THAT IS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS IM DYING
BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU EVEN-
this is so cute omg, thank you so muchh 💜💜 i’m sending you more tbt because clearly i underpaid you 😤
NONONO no more tbt! TY for lending me your OC to practice with! Your tbt payment went toward buying roses XD... I have much to learn, but ty again for commissioning me! :love:
Post automatically merged:

i'd love to be on the tbt ping list please!
Added! I'm so sorry it'll be months before I get to you, at this rate... XD

@Valzed @kiwikenobi I'm ready for your requests!

Yay! I'll send you a message with the details. It'll take me a little while to get everything together, but I'll send you something soon! ^_^

NONONO no more tbt! TY for lending me your OC to practice with! Your tbt payment went toward buying roses XD... I have much to learn, but ty again for commissioning me! :love:

Added! I'm so sorry it'll be months before I get to you, at this rate... XD

@Valzed @kiwikenobi I'm ready for your requests!
Oh no worries haha I love your art!! i can wait as long as you need

Hi @A r i a n e ! If you are still interested, I would be happy to take your art request. The shop is now PWYW for TBT. Sorry for the long wait...

@Valzed if you ever hop on the forum again, let me know!

Hi <3
I would like to order from you again if that is fine ^^

Description: My OCs Orchia and Manton holding hands. Both happy. For the background Maybe a field of pink flowers with pink and green hearts. <3
References: My babies ^^
Dimensions: I do not care. ^^ I plan to get something else made for my avatar and signature, so if you can, just do what is most comfortable for you. :)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)? I believe this considered a wedding cake order, so it is automatically included, but yes. :,)
Payment: Art trade ^w^

Hi <3
I would like to order from you again if that is fine ^^

Description: My OCs Orchia and Manton holding hands. Both happy. For the background Maybe a field of pink flowers with pink and green hearts. <3
References: My babies ^^
Dimensions: I do not care. ^^ I plan to get something else made for my avatar and signature, so if you can, just do what is most comfortable for you. :)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)? I believe this considered a wedding cake order, so it is automatically included, but yes. :,)
Payment: Art trade ^w^
They are so cute! I’ll send you a pm later with my request. 😊

hi! yes i'm still interested ^^ it's totally okay, i know how busy this shop has been. can i dm you my form?
Of course!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)?
Payment:

Thank you so much, it's wonderful and I love it! This was the first time I ever paid anyone real money for a drawing, and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and just super happy about it! ^_^

@Mimi Cheems ready for your art request, if you're still interested! I have changed the shop to a PWYW model, and you have already invested 200 tbt, so no pressure.

@Mimi Cheems ready for your art request, if you're still interested! I have changed the shop to a PWYW model, and you have already invested 200 tbt, so no pressure.
I am still very interested! I’m currently out of town right now, may I PM you the details at a later time? I go back home tomorrow morning ;v;

A gift from @A r i a n e to @allainah

Speedpaint:

And coincidentally, I am ready to make your snowglobe art allainah -- unless you wanted to change your request to something else?
omg hii! first of all thank you for the art you did above for me & ariane I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! ;-; It was a birthday present and made me so happy hehe <3 seriously so ADORABLE <3 c:
and yes the snowglobe art is fine as is thank u! just remind me how much I have to send you and i'll do it asap :3

Back