• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

I searched "speedrun 300" and tried the bottommost thread, found nothing. did I do a thing wrong?
You'll find it if you look through the posts that come up in that search.
(And maybe keep hints in spoilers/hidden in case people want to try it without hints?):giggle:

I have found both now ^^ Thank you for the hints

Edit: I had the right number, but it was the wrong thread

Last edited:
Thank you for the hints everyone! I've found Reindeer #1! :D
Edit: Thank you again, found Reindeer #2! 😀

Last edited:
thank you for the hints all! finally found both reindeer :] in hindsight the first clue is pretty big brained lol. second clue i realized i was in the right direction after all, just needed a little push 🥳

I also don't know how to spoiler stuff lol
I've edited your posts to include spoilers. For future reference, you can add spoilers by adding [ Spoiler] and [/ Spoiler] around the text but remove the spaces.

Ex. [ Spoiler]Text goes here.[/ Spoiler]
With the spaces removed:
Text goes here.

You can also highlight the text you want in the spoiler and click the icon that looks like an eye with a \ through it. See screenshot.
Screenshot_20231215_131916_Chrome.jpg

I tried several numbers, and using 5 for stars, 3 for the tree, and assuming 0 for snowflakes worked. The snowman/bunny just needed to add up to 10.
Ended up with
(5+5) x 3 x (8+2) = 300

300 just helps narrow the search.
thank you! i have no idea what had to do with the clue but i found it.

Just found #2. I'm so very pleased with where it is. 😁
Your happiness ended up being what helped me find #2, so thank you! I was so convinced it was a certain thread, lol.

I think there's probably enough hints at this point for #2, but I sympathize with others struggling so I'll give my own to add into the mix.

👑

Yeah, no. I'm still completely lost with the second one. I was able to find the first though!

I looked up the defention for the first word, and that lead me to a place on here relating to *Carol*. Or maybe more so *personalizing* a caroI. needed a push, but after searching holiday items and words within that place, I found it .

You all are really amazing! I admit that I would have been dumbfounded by these clues if was playing. I wasn't expecting them to be solved so quickly. These were going to be the hardest ones.

Maybe I should up the difficulty for tomorrow night's batch. 😏
Careful. What’s hard to some is easy to others. I still haven’t found the second reindeer, but I could find an even harder reindeer before everyone else.

Back