• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Raymond Auction! (ends at 12:00 midnight CST) [HB: 600 NMT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you did read it lol. Your comment wasn’t edited so you offered NMT and said you didn’t se the reply in the same comment without editing it later lol
Just posting here to say that you can still edit your post within a minute or two and it NOT show that it was edited. It is very possible they edited it. It has happened to me. ^^

Good luck to everyone bidding!

Just posting here to say that you can still edit your post within a minute or two and it NOT show that it was edited. It is very possible they edited it. It has happened to me. ^^

Good luck to everyone bidding!
Thanks for the info! I’m assuming they were trying to convince the host to take the NMT lol. You could definitely be right though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back