Giveaway Ravenkitty’s First Anniversary Raffle!

Ravenkitty22

🤍💜2 days till TTPD 💜🤍
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (1) +
My first join-date anniversary is coming up, and I thought I’d celebrate with a raffle! I’ll be drawing names from a random spinner wheel in exactly two weeks (on my anniversary), September 10th, 2023, at 4:00pm EDT.

Stuff I’m giving away (the names will be drawn in this order):
-A swamp potion
-A rainbow candy
-A blue crescent moon
-One person will also get 150 tbt. (This number will get higher with each anniversary)

To enter, just tell me what your favorite mythical/fantastical creature is! I’m keeping this open to any creature from mythology and folklore along with the unicorns, dragons, etc that everyone knows about.

1. Alolan_Apples
2. Flaming_Oceans
3. xara
4. Aquilla
5. LateGamer
6. KittenNoir
7. Roxxy
8. Firesquids
9. magicaldonkey
10. skarmoury
11. xSuperMario64x
12. digimon
13. aericell
14. Aerith
15. Merielle
16. Venn
17. Paperboy012305
18. rass
19. Cheremtasy
20. corlee1289
21. CrossingKitty
22. pottercrossing
23. xlisapisa
24. tarepanda3ame
25. Zerous
26. duckvely
27. Freya_Druid
28. deana
29. ZeldaCrossing64
30. Snowesque
31. Millysaurusrexjr
32. Iris_T
33. Darkesque_
34. dino
35. That Marshal Fangirl
36. Hanami
37. Corrie
38. S.J.
39. Lambdadelta
40. JellyBeans
41. Snek
42. Giddy
43. kiwikenobi (I actually spelled it right this time lol)
44. Saylor
45. roseflower
46. Drawdler
47. Foreverfox
48. Dinosauuur

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck to everyone who enters!

Last edited:
early happy 1-year tbt anniversary omg!! it’s been a pleasure to see you around the forums this past year, i hope to see you around for many more! c: 🎉🤍

there aren’t really any mythical creatures that i’m drawn to, but fairies are pretty cool! i also like yetis, especially the one from story of seasons: a wonderful life (his name is mukumuku, and i would die for him)

IMG_3095.jpeg

Thank you for the opportunity! Happy anniversary! 😍 Swamp potion is one of my favourites 😱

Hmm as for mythical creatures, I really like will o’ the wisps! Does that count? 🤔 In case it doesn’t, I’ll say Gryphons!

Congratulations on your upcoming 1st Anniversary, a milestone to be sure! And thank you for a giveaway. :)
my fave myth creature is: Ancalagon the Black

Thank you for hosting this giveaway !!! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary 🎉🥳

My favourite mythical creature is a mermaid: As a child I used to pretend I was a mermaid in the pool :ROFLMAO: I have always just loved the colours in their tails and how they can swim underwater with all the other sea creatures.

1693168552217.png

Neverminders are the best 🥰 Such a generous giveaway and congratulations on your first year, here’s to many more 🎉💚💜💚

As I’m from Scotland I have to say the Loch Ness monster (Although allegedly a myth, Nessie is real 🤫

Thanks for hosting fellow Neverminder, congrats on the 1 year anniversary 🥳
I'm quite partial to fauns and satyrs, loved them for a long time now. 🐐

Thank you for this, such a kind giveaway! c:
Mine would be the Pigasus, referenced by John Steinback in the intros of his books. He has a quote "Ad astra per alas porci" which means "to the stars on the wings of a pig". For him, the pigasus means "earthbound but aspiring... not enough wingspread but plenty of intention" and I think that's a pretty poetic way of describing myself, too.

1693171432786.png

Thank you again!

if we're open for folklore too I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the Japanese Nurikabe (aka the creature that Mr Whompo is based on, an actual wall dude lol). I always thought it would be funny if you're just like walking to your grandmother's house in the woods and a nurikabe suddenly stands in your way and is like "lol no" 😭😭

ty for the giveaway, happy first anniversary fellow neverminder!! 🥰💚

woah congrats on your first tbt anniversary! 🥳🎉 thank you for hosting such an amazing giveaway! i love faries! one of my favourite animated movies growing up was thumbelina. I also really like faries, mermaids, and pixies!

Congratulations on your first anniversary, and may there be many more! As a fellow lover of mythology (especially creatures!), I adore this question. :D There's so many that are special to me, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Fenghuang. I love its symbolism and being a birb enthusiast, it's an easy choice.

Congratulations on your anniversary! Tomorrow is mine as well!
My favorite would have to be the Phoenix. I have always liked those.

As sad as I didn't do any raffle of any kind during my 10 year anniversary, I did do something several years back. Thanks for doing this btw.

While I'm not interested in mythical creatures as much, I always had a soft spot for the Chupacabra. Maybe not as much as I was a kid, but it's still there a little.

Congrats on your upcoming one year anniversary on the forums, and thanks for the chance! 😊
My favourite mythology creature is probably a griffin. I've loved them since I was a kid and I used to draw them all the time. I always loved their concept and the different interpretations I saw of them in books and media.

Back