Giveaway Ravenkitty’s First Anniversary Raffle!

oh, this is a nice little thing. thanks for hosting this, and congrats on your first year 🎉

anyways, I'm actually not super sure on my absolute favorite mythical creature, but for the sake of requirements let's say faeries. more specifcally, the classical fae interpretations, of which I've personally always found more interesting than the modern much more sanitized stylings

congrats on your almost anniversary and ty for this!! i'd have to say my fave is probably fairies, my mum had a huge collection of fairy stories growing up so they always make me feel nostalgic :]

How generous! Thanks for hosting!

My favourite mythical creature is the dragon! I always love dragons no matter what magical/fantasy universe they are in! 🐉🐉🐉

Thank you for this~ And good luck to everyone~

I have two, Kitsune, and Aranyani~

How generous of you! I'd like to enter, please! My favorite magical creatures are unicorns. Not the kind that's just a horse with a horn, but the kind that has cloven hooves and a lion's tail and other non-horse features, though it's not entirely un-horse-like, either.
Unicorn Treasury - Unicorn in the Maze.jpg

Happy one year anniversary, and thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway 🥰 The first thing that came to my mind for a favorite mythical creature is the Loch Ness Monster!

Wow, this has been open for ages. :0 I had my first anniversary this year too!

My favorite is the phoenix. I mean, it’s a bird, I love me my intelligent elegant birds. I love the rebirth imagery. You just can’t go wrong here.

I’ve been meaning to enter this since the beginning! Happy anniversary, and thank you for the generous giveaway! My favorite mythical animal is the zenko kitsune associated with Inari- I love foxes, and my favorite pokemon is Ninetales, and has been since I was in 5th grade, many many moons ago lol. I’ve heard that the legend is that kitsune gain a new tail every 1,000 years.

Sorry for the delay everyone. The results are in!

For the swamp potion…
Congrats @deana !
IMG_6391.jpeg

For the rainbow candy…
Congrats @dino !
IMG_6393.jpeg

For the blue crescent moon…
Congrats @Giddy !
IMG_6392.jpeg

And last but not least, for 150 tbt…
Congrats @Roxxy !
IMG_6394.jpeg

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! And in case anyone was curious, here’s my answer to the question. I’m a fantasy/mythology enthusiast, so it’s hard picking a favorite creature, but I really love phoenixes, dragons, and satyrs.

Thank you all again, and congrats to our four winners!

For the swamp potion…

For the rainbow candy…

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! And in case anyone was curious, here’s my answer to the question. I’m a fantasy/mythology enthusiast, so it’s hard picking a favorite creature, but I really love phoenixes, dragons, and satyrs.

some great creature choices, raven!

can't believe i won a gorgeous rainbow candy omg! thanks so much !!! 😭🥰💖

For the swamp potion…

For the rainbow candy…

Thank you so much! So kind of you 💜 honestly can’t believe I won 💖

Back