Giveaway Ravenkitty’s First Anniversary Raffle!

Thank you for hosting! My favorite would definitely be dragons. I love all kinds of them and think they’re pretty cool. 🙂

congrats on your almost 1 year anniversary & thank you for the giveaway!! My favorite would have to be No-Face (Kaonashi) from spirited away!

Hello, and happy 1 year forum anniversary to you! 😄

My favorite fantastical creature is a fairy. 🧚‍♀️

Thank you for the opportunity. 🙂

Thank you for the generous giveaway!!
Hmm I've never had a proper favourite, but I think both dragons and drakons are cool! Me and my friend used to draw them in primary school.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! But how could you possibly ask us to choose just one?
There are so many mythological creatures that I love, all draconic first and foremost but I also love nagas (half snake, half human), the Gorgon sisters (Medusa, Stheno, and Euryale), and tons of other mythical creatures that could take quite some time to name 😆

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I think my favourite mythical creature would be a sphinx, I have always been entertained by the idea of having to answer a riddle to them.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway Raven, and congrats on your upcoming 1-year anniversary!

As for favorite mythical creature, I would say the kitsune! I just think they're really cool, hehe. They're also featured in my favorite Zelda games, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. (They're not exactly kitsunes but are definitely based off them!)

Thanks for doing such a kind gesture for your anniversary!

My favorite are vampires or any other equivalent (have many variants) but I'm not sure if counts as folklore...if not I think banshees are neat too 😎

Congrats on 1 year, and thanks for hosting this giveaway! My favorite mythological/fantastical creature would be the centaur. I love the majesticness of them!

this is so sweet of you kitty! happy anniversary !

i am tied between griffins and dragons. i read a lot of tamora piece as a kid and the way she portrayed both of those creatures was sooo fascinating and detailed and textured with flaws and complexities. they filled me with such wonder, which i think is the whole point of mythological animals, right haha.

Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite mythological creatures are definitely fairies. I had an impressive collection of plastic fairies with glitter details, along with a house and other accessories, when I was a child. I spent hours playing with them and always asked for more at Christmas. I loved all the Tinkerbell movies as well!

OMG congrats on your anniversary! Here's to many more!

My favourite mythical creature is a Jackalope! I remember seeing it in the movie Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders. Super cute!

Happy Anniversary! 🎉🌟 I feel like time goes so quick on TBT (or maybe just IRL too)!

My favourite mythical creature is the beloved Space Whale! 😍🐳💜 If that doesn’t count as a mythical creature, I think Medusa, sirens, hippogryphs, phoenix, and dragons are all pretty great too. 😊

Back