• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rate the villager above you!

C̴̢̳̩͚͍̞̱͇̦̎̈̀̋̔̅̔̈̆̈́͜F̸̧̡̩̩̘̭͔̞̘͑͗̄̾̓̽̈́̉̎̐ͅ'̵͙͍̪͇͉̩̘̹̻́̈́͂̏͛̽̾̍̉͜͝H̷̡̟͈͔̘͉̺̜̻̰̿́͊́̊́̊͘̕͝&̶̡̡̝̞̩̫̹̪̳͉̄̈́͋̔̀̓͛̈́̀͝H̸̢̘̝̭͇̣̭͎̞̪́̀̆̿͗̾̽̊͛͝%̶̛̰͖̮̮͎͔̠͙͖͐͐̌̉̽͑̔̚͜͝^̴̡̨̩̝̣̗͉̤͐̅͌̇͌͊̓̚͜͠͝ͅ3̸̟͚̘̥̜̠͇͔̞̠͑͒͐̽͊̑̍̍̄͝O̵͎͔̩̙̙͉͚͐̈́̄̀͗͆̔̈̋̀͜͜ͅ*̴͙͔̩̤̦̯̘͚̘̫͌̿͗̈́́̒̾̿́̕F̷̨̢̼̠͕͕͍̻͎͇́̈́̉̌̒̉́̿̀͘/10. Carmen?

please leave a villager name next time :/

i'd give egbert a 6/10. he dosen't look bad he's just too plain.

hopkins?

edit: which carman?

Last edited:
I like that Kody is a bear villager but I personally prefer natural color or black/white schemes unless the color(s) of the animal goes with his/her story. While I don't like his appearance, I can appreciate the fact his room has an actual theme.

5/10 for Kody.

What about Rolf?

I'm not usually a fan of birds on AC, (the species I dislike the most are frogs) but I like his room and coloring: 6/10

Antonio? :blush:

7/10 I like her simple design and rosy cheeks

Wade?

Last edited:
9/10, she's the only snooty cat I think is actually really cute lol. I'd rate her 10/10 but I feel like I'd be lying to myself so meh

Pietro?

9/10, I love the clown. Would be a perfect ten if he showed up in my campsite when my spots aren't full but he never does and never will!

Papi?

10/10 - Usually I don't like horse villagers, but Papi is actually really cute! I'd be happy to have him in my town!!

Coco?

coco : 10/10 ! her appearance is super unique, i had her in my old town on ww and she was super sweet !! her house is cute as well !

tybalt?

11/10... I've never seen her before this but now I really like her. Her eye shape is super unique! I love her entire look!

Shep?

Back