• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is much better, I wish he did the list, he actually cared for the list, and I feel like chrystina dosent as she plays mafia all day and it distracts her from the list

Last edited:
This thread is much better, I wish he did the list, he actually cared for the list unlike chrystina

- - - Post Merge - - -

And did the updates on time

Why don't you create your own list then!? It's harder than you think. This list has not even been updated since Novmber. I'm sure even Hound00med himself would think that this list is outdated in the new one is better.

Last edited:
Why don you create your own list then!? It's harder than you think.

Actually I asked oblivia but she said no because chrystina has a list, but I would though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never used this list though but why did houndoom leave?

Actually I asked oblivia but she said no because chrystina has a list, but I would though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never used this list though but why did houndoom leave?

good luck and have fun.

honestly if you think I put more time into mafia, you're wrong.

This thread is much better, I wish he did the list, he actually cared for the list, and I feel like chrystina dosent as she plays mafia all day and it distracts her from the list

Yeah, sucks she actually tries to enjoy herself and has a life, I'm way too impatient to wait a bit for a tier list!!1! We need a lifeless robot to do the work for us!

good luck and have fun.

honestly if you think I put more time into mafia, you're wrong.
Really, because in your last update you said the list would be done in 1 day, but 4 days later it wasn't done, and you said mafia distracted you, it's very petty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I'm not sure why everyone Praises chrystina, I don't find her nice at all

Really, because in your last update you said the list would be done in 1 day, but 4 days later it wasn't done, and you said mafia distracted you, it's very petty

kindly stop trolling b/c youre annoying as hell.

Actually I have to go bye everyone :)!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I'm so trolling, I'm not annoying your just slow as can be

Please stop being a dopey goose, we get it, you don't like her tier list but seriously get over, I've seen you pick on Chrys before, on her tier list.

I believe we've had this conversation before. You've made your opinions known about how this thread is handled. Leave it be now and stop posting.

Please stop being a dopey goose, we get it, you don't like her tier list but seriously get over, I've seen you pick on Chrys before, on her tier list.

Sorry about that white flamingo <:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore this I posted before the situation was handled.

Why do I have to get banned? I didn't stretch it that far, so stop saying stuff like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason imon the TBT is because I'm bored

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im not sure why the mods are on the post, Tina already took care of it :mad:

Last edited:
Just had to delete half a dozen posts in here. The topic had dropped there was no need for someone else to bring it back up. Keep this thread peaceful. Anyone who tries to restart the argument will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back