• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoilers don't work if you are using the mobile ver. at least it never does for me, I just request desktop site when I use my phone lel

Still no sign of a picture chart yet. It's been over a year now. The wait is killing me.

Can I just ask something please? Am I being ridiculously thick or have I missed something?

This list is still being updated, right? Well it was in November 2015.

But I have just seen another thread about a new villager list... what is that all about?

Why do we need two lists and won't having more than one just confuse matters? As this is the stickied thread, why not just update this one?

Thanks
Foxxie
x

Last edited:
Can I just ask something please? Am I being ridiculously thick or have I missed something?

This list is still being updated, right? Well it was in November 2015.

But I have just seen another thread about a new villager list... what is that all about?

Why do we need two lists and won't having more than one just confuse matters? As this is the stickied thread, why not just update this one?

Thanks
Foxxie
x

We're hoping once Tomia and I finish the list (which will be tonight, working on it atm) that it will be stickied, and this one won't be.
The OP of this list hasn't updated it in 4 months, and a lot the list has changed. it would be nice if OP did come back and update, but it doesn't look like that will happen. which is why tomia and I took it on.

Last edited:
Stinky in tier 5? I'm sure he was more popular than that.

#Justice4Scoot2k16

But honestly the other list is a whole lot better and I'm hoping it gets stickied instead of this list because that list looks more updated and a bit more polished overall.

I just wish that the new thread would be stickied, and Hound00med to come back. Maybe to help out with the new thread.

I just wish that the new thread would be stickied, and Hound00med to come back. Maybe to help out with the new thread.

I think Alexi is doing a wonderful job, and if she wanted help all she has to do is ask some of us and i'm sure we'd be willing c:
But yes, I agree with you, it should be stickied

I have Zucker in my town, I didn't think he was THAT popular! To be honest, he is my favourite villager so far.

Bumping this little!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumping this thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumping this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back