Rate the villager above you!

C̴̢̳̩͚͍̞̱͇̦̎̈̀̋̔̅̔̈̆̈́͜F̸̧̡̩̩̘̭͔̞̘͑͗̄̾̓̽̈́̉̎̐ͅ'̵͙͍̪͇͉̩̘̹̻́̈́͂̏͛̽̾̍̉͜͝H̷̡̟͈͔̘͉̺̜̻̰̿́͊́̊́̊͘̕͝&̶̡̡̝̞̩̫̹̪̳͉̄̈́͋̔̀̓͛̈́̀͝H̸̢̘̝̭͇̣̭͎̞̪́̀̆̿͗̾̽̊͛͝%̶̛̰͖̮̮͎͔̠͙͖͐͐̌̉̽͑̔̚͜͝^̴̡̨̩̝̣̗͉̤͐̅͌̇͌͊̓̚͜͠͝ͅ3̸̟͚̘̥̜̠͇͔̞̠͑͒͐̽͊̑̍̍̄͝O̵͎͔̩̙̙͉͚͐̈́̄̀͗͆̔̈̋̀͜͜ͅ*̴͙͔̩̤̦̯̘͚̘̫͌̿͗̈́́̒̾̿́̕F̷̨̢̼̠͕͕͍̻͎͇́̈́̉̌̒̉́̿̀͘/10. Carmen?

please leave a villager name next time :/

i'd give egbert a 6/10. he dosen't look bad he's just too plain.

hopkins?

edit: which carman?

Last edited:
I like that Kody is a bear villager but I personally prefer natural color or black/white schemes unless the color(s) of the animal goes with his/her story. While I don't like his appearance, I can appreciate the fact his room has an actual theme.

5/10 for Kody.

What about Rolf?

I'm not usually a fan of birds on AC, (the species I dislike the most are frogs) but I like his room and coloring: 6/10

Antonio? :blush:

7/10 I like her simple design and rosy cheeks

Wade?

Last edited:
9/10, she's the only snooty cat I think is actually really cute lol. I'd rate her 10/10 but I feel like I'd be lying to myself so meh

Pietro?

9/10, I love the clown. Would be a perfect ten if he showed up in my campsite when my spots aren't full but he never does and never will!

Papi?

10/10 - Usually I don't like horse villagers, but Papi is actually really cute! I'd be happy to have him in my town!!

Coco?

coco : 10/10 ! her appearance is super unique, i had her in my old town on ww and she was super sweet !! her house is cute as well !

tybalt?

11/10... I've never seen her before this but now I really like her. Her eye shape is super unique! I love her entire look!

Shep?

Back