• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★ PWYW Commissions ★ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Katelyn!

hHbjySr.png

Ahhh thank you! She's so cuuute!

I’d like a commission c:

Order Form

Username: Soradeatheater
Character Ref: Yumi.
Payment Method: 150 tbt c:
If DA Points, insert DA username: N/A
Line Art Color (if left blank, I'll decide) you decide c:
Personality: Very blunt and straightforward.
Other Notes:You can draw her with or without the mask c: Also she does have freckles >.< sorry some images don’t show it well...
Total Amount: 150 tbt c:

I’d like a commission c:

Order Form

Username: Soradeatheater
Character Ref: Yumi.
Payment Method: 150 tbt c:
If DA Points, insert DA username: N/A
Line Art Color (if left blank, I'll decide) you decide c:
Personality: Very blunt and straightforward.
Other Notes:You can draw her with or without the mask c: Also she does have freckles >.< sorry some images don’t show it well...
Total Amount: 150 tbt c:

accepted! send the payment and I'll get started on your order!

DbSD2Zo.png

after uploading this, I just realized I got her eye colors switched... Is it alright? I can reupload it but the whole image will be flipped as well.

Last edited:
DbSD2Zo.png

after uploading this, I just realized I got her eye colors switched... Is it alright? I can reupload it but the whole image will be flipped as well.

Hahaha yeah you can reupload it flipped ^-^ since my other Oc’s eye colors are like that XD other than that omg she’s amazing! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back