• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

šŸŒ» ariane's art commissions (closed)

A r i a n e

ā€‰
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
hello and welcome to my commissions thread šŸ’›

šŸŒŗ new: floating heads icons (non rlc accepted)
the final icons will be unwatermarked and drawn on a minimum 1000x1000 pixels canvas

Sans titre-1.png

for these icons, i will accept several types of payment:
(mix of several payment options possible, ex: nmts + items, tbt + nmts, etc)
tbtminimum 200tbt for an islander only icon, minimum 300tbt for an islander + villager icon
ntms (no longer looking)i'm not sure of the tbt/nmt conversions rates, so feel free to make offers
in game items
(mix of several items possible)
ā™„ art - fake or geniune, statues prefered (beautiful, valiant, gallant)
ā™„ normal star fragments, large star fragments, zodiac star fragments (only: aquarius, capricorn)
ā™„ celeste items (zodiac prefered) or diys
ā™„ mom items (except for: apron - animals, forest print, denim, flowers /
knapsack: forest print, m, cherries, denim, flowers, quilt design /
sweater: animal, flowers, quilted, star)
ā™„ cherry blossom wand, pochette, branches diys
rlc7ā‚¬ for an islander only, 10ā‚¬ for an islander + villager

floating heads info:

šŸ“Œ i will try to accept as many offers as i can, but this is not strictly first come first served
šŸ“Œ i reserve the right to deny a request if the offer is too low or your request is not something i am willing to draw
šŸ“Œ i will need payment before i start your icon

floating heads form:

refs (you can ask for a specific expression):
villager (optional):
background color(s) (gradient available):
anything else i should know?:
offer:

non rlc slots:

- sleepserum (paid)
-
-
-
-

rlc: always open

šŸŒŗ rlc only commissions info:

below is my sheet with all details and info, but please let me know if you have any questions (in a reply here, a pm or an email)
the image is clickable if you need to zoom in ^^

there is no order form, so if you are interested in a certain style, you can tell me the details of your order, and i might ask you some questions to know exactly what you would like, to make sure you are entirely satisfied with your commission!

šŸ“Œ please make sure to read the will/won't draw under every style. i reserve the right to deny commissions if i don't feel comfortable with your request
šŸ“Œ please note i will need payment before i start your drawing
šŸ“Œ i will always send a sketch before sending you a finished version, to give you the option to ask for changes
šŸ“Œ the prices are listed in euros, but paypal will automatically adapt it to other currencies, such as usd

šŸ’› here's a link to my deviantart gallery, where i post all my drawings (for further examples)

thank you for stopping by!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to get an icon of Marshall! Obviously he looks grumpy haha, maybe folding his arms? Extra decorations can be Jacob's ladder. And background can be a grayish blue? Something close to your icon is nice :)

hiya! i remember getting art from you years ago! so iā€™m back c: i would love style one please
59E3A1BD-6E79-4A9A-ACEB-AD570B529593.jpeg
looking for to her to be on a blue background maybe? whichever sort of blue you like!! thank you c:

hihi, if you're still open to commissions, I'd love to buy an icon <3 (style 1)

1588871783411.png

the only difference (if you can accommodate this) is that I'd like the hair to be a black -> pastel pink gradient or black with pastel pink highlights if possible. I understand it might be a bit difficult, so black hair will be fine ^^;;

i've finished two commissions today, time for another bump ā™„
thank you so much to everyone who ordered, i can't tell you how much it means to me!! šŸ„ŗ

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): happy
villager (optional): Rosie
background color(s) (gradient available): pink
anything else i should know?: can you make it look cute please
offer: 10 star fragments

My acnh resident:
75BD64B1-8170-4BA7-9623-7006DFADC6A9.jpeg

Attachments

• 6DEB2DA2-9408-4965-BB2C-23F69FC9A55F.jpeg
    6DEB2DA2-9408-4965-BB2C-23F69FC9A55F.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 78
  • B244C5A3-CC00-4755-BCD1-42C9AE8E0A3F.jpeg