• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌻 ariane's art commissions (closed)

ooh yay! you're offering the floating heads cx

refs (you can ask for a specific expression):
if you could do the brown -> pink gradient hair again I'd love that cx, but if you can't make it work than just brown hair would be ok!
1591623807615.png
villager (optional): Diana or Ruby, take your pick ^^;;
background color(s) (gradient available): baby blue, or whatever looks nice to you haha
anything else i should know?: i love you! ping me with questions <3
offer: 100 tbt + 20 star fragments + 10 large star fragments + crafted celeste items (whichever ones you want from: aries rocking chair, taurus bathtub, sagittarius arrow) + 4 stacks of any other materials from my shop (some of the out of stock items I might still have, you can just ask if you're unsure c:, we'll count gold nuggets as 10 nuggets per stack orz)

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): villager (optional):
background color(s) (gradient available): Pink please
anything else i should know?:
offer: 30 NMT (I'm going see if I can get some more if this isnt enough!!)

ahh your art is so cute!!

4084C559-8281-4032-B5A1-822395334628.jpeg

villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): i’d love for a colour similar to the example with lucky - it’s such a pretty colour!
anything else i should know?: her hair is black,, some people have mistaken it for brown so i figured i’d clarify aha
offer: 300 tbt

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): happy
villager (optional): Rosie
background color(s) (gradient available): pink
anything else i should know?: can you make it look cute please
offer: 10 star fragments

My acnh resident:View attachment 271545

hi sophie, i'm sorry but 10 star fragments is too low an offer for me, i would be looking for more in game items or a mix of tbt/nmts for these icons :/

ooh yay! you're offering the floating heads cx

if you could do the brown -> pink gradient hair again I'd love that cx, but if you can't make it work than just brown hair would be ok!
View attachment 271552
villager (optional): Diana or Ruby, take your pick ^^;;
background color(s) (gradient available): baby blue, or whatever looks nice to you haha
anything else i should know?: i love you! ping me with questions <3
offer: 100 tbt + 20 star fragments + 10 large star fragments + crafted celeste items (whichever ones you want from: aries rocking chair, taurus bathtub, sagittarius arrow) + 4 stacks of any other materials from my shop (some of the out of stock items I might still have, you can just ask if you're unsure c:, we'll count gold nuggets as 10 nuggets per stack orz)

hi mikaiah, omg this is SUCH a generous offer thank you so much!! ;_; i'll accept it ^^ the hair is not a problem at all. for the celeste items, i would love a taurus bathtub, and for the materials, i'm not really sure what to ask for as i have no real priorities at the moment, so a mix of gold nuggets/zodiac fragments would be amazing! i'll let you choose how many, i don't really mind, your offer is really generous already ♥
dm me to set a time for a meet? ^^

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): villager (optional):
background color(s) (gradient available): Pink please
offer: 30 NMT (I'm going see if I can get some more if this isnt enough!!)

hi! i was just looking at the conversion rates and i think 30 nmts might be a little low at the moment, i'm sorry :/

ahh your art is so cute!!

View attachment 271556
villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): i’d love for a colour similar to the example with lucky - it’s such a pretty colour!
anything else i should know?: her hair is black,, some people have mistaken it for brown so i figured i’d clarify aha
offer: 300 tbt

hi! thank you for the compliment and generous offer, i'll accept it ^^ i'll start once i receive the tbt!

i'll add the ones i've accepted to slots now ♥ once i accept and receive payment i'll have the icon ready within the week :blush:

hi there! how many non-rlc slots are you taking? c:
hi! i'm not entirely sure yet, i don't know how many i can take before i get overwhelmed so i'm going to wait and see how it goes, but i think no more than 5 for now ^^ thank you for reminding me to set a limit!

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): Jane island rep dress.jpg
villager (optional): Graham the smug hamster :D
background color(s) (gradient available): Green gradient?
anything else i should know?: Would love for you to colour coordinate the island rep's outfit so she and Graham both look good on a green bg!
offer: 350TBT, also happy to give 20 star fragments :)

hi! i'm not entirely sure yet, i don't know how many i can take before i get overwhelmed so i'm going to wait and see how it goes, but i think no more than 5 for now ^^ thank you for reminding me to set a limit!
I'd like to place an order then!! 🥺💖

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): villager: N/A -- just my rep please!
background color(s) (gradient available): Pastel colors -- blue, pink, yellow or lavendar! whatever looks best~
anything else i should know?: Her eyes are dark brown 😊
offer: 80 NMT + 10 aries star frags + 10 large star frags + mom's plushie + mom's animal apron + mom's forest print apron + 10 heart crystals + 5 gold nuggets

Let me know if you'd like more! Thank you for considering!!

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): View attachment 271562
villager (optional): Graham the smug hamster :D
background color(s) (gradient available): Green gradient?
anything else i should know?: Would love for you to colour coordinate the island rep's outfit so she and Graham both look good on a green bg!
offer: 350TBT, also happy to give 20 star fragments :)

hi! thank you for the offer, i'll accept it ^^ the star fragments would be amazing!
the outfit won't be showing up on the floating heads though, but i can coordinate the hairpin to fit graham's colors if you like?

I'd like to place an order then!! 🥺💖

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): villager: N/A -- just my rep please!
background color(s) (gradient available): Pastel colors -- blue, pink, yellow or lavendar! whatever looks best~
anything else i should know?: Her eyes are dark brown 😊
offer: 80 NMT + 10 aries star frags + 10 large star frags + mom's plushie + mom's animal apron + mom's forest print apron + 10 heart crystals + 5 gold nuggets

Let me know if you'd like more! Thank you for considering!!

thank you for the amazing offer, i'll accept! ♥ pm me so we can set a time to meet? ^^

hi! thank you for the offer, i'll accept it ^^ the star fragments would be amazing!
the outfit won't be showing up on the floating heads though, but i can coordinate the hairpin to fit graham's colors if you like?

thank you for the amazing offer, i'll accept! ♥ pm me so we can set a time to meet? ^^
Thank you for accepting <3 Yes I meant the hair clip had a brain fart when I was typing it haha! I will send the TBTs now and PM you to arrange a time for the star frags!

refs: pics below attached
villager (optional): Raymond please
background color(s) (gradient available): light purple gradient?
anything else i should know?: smiling expression pls
offer:
10NMT+ 10 star fragments
All genuine
Graceful painting
Quaint painting
Dynamic painting
Wistful painting
Glowing painting
Fake rockhead statue

Attachments

• 9945C8E2-5D83-4CC4-B4C1-5887C93176F4.jpeg
    9945C8E2-5D83-4CC4-B4C1-5887C93176F4.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
  • B94E049A-0327-48BB-9100-0F0F5BDF3926.jpeg
    B94E049A-0327-48BB-9100-0F0F5BDF3926.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 15
  • F75BB7CD-6B05-4BDF-9772-07CC3CD527A6.jpeg
    F75BB7CD-6B05-4BDF-9772-07CC3CD527A6.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
refs: pics below attached
villager (optional): Raymond please
background color(s) (gradient available): light purple?
anything else i should know?: smiling expression pls
offer:
10NMT+ 10 star fragments
All genuine
Graceful painting
Quaint painting
Dynamic painting
Wistful painting
Glowing painting
Fake rockhead statue
hi! thank you for this offer, i'll accept it and add you to my last slot now!
pm me so we can set a time to meet? ^^

floating heads slots are full for now ♥

reopening 5 slots for the floating heads icons! (i'm accepting in game items for these, see main post for details)

other styles for rlc are still open as well ♥

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): Ref
villager (optional): Lily
background color(s) (gradient available): I would like a gradient bg and you can pick whatever color you think is best :giggle: Also, if it’s not too much, I’d like a transparent bg too.
anything else i should know?: I’m interested in two icons. One will be my rep and the other one will be my rep and Lily.
offer:
80 NMT
40 Star fragments
50 Large star fragments
10 Cancer fragments
10 Virgo fragments
10 Gemini fragments
30 Heart crystals
40 Summer shells
20 Gold nuggets

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): Ref
villager (optional): Lily
background color(s) (gradient available): I would like a gradient bg and you can pick whatever color you think is best :giggle: Also, if it’s not too much, I’d like a transparent bg too.
anything else i should know?: I’m interested in two icons. One will be my rep and the other one will be my rep and Lily.
offer:
80 NMT
40 Star fragments
50 Large star fragments
10 Cancer fragments
10 Virgo fragments
10 Gemini fragments
30 Heart crystals
40 Summer shells
20 Gold nuggets
hi! oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH for this amazing offer!! ;____; i'll add you to a slot right away! the transparent background is not a problem at all :) would you like an icon of the two of you together + 2 separately, or only 2 separately?
dm me so we can set up a time to trade? ^^

FB_IMG_1592226179052.jpg
just smiling
villager (optional): Sherb
background color(s) (gradient available): something pastel gradient?
offer: 250 TBT plus a fake valiant and genuine warrior statue?

Last edited:
View attachment 274886
just smiling
villager (optional): Sherb
background color(s) (gradient available): something pastel gradient?
offer: 250 TBT plus a fake valiant and genuine warrior statue?
hi! thank you for your offer, i’ll accept it! (i was hoping someone would offer a valiant statue ahah)
dm me so we can set a time to trade? ^^

Back