• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✦ PWYW — gfx shop: signatures, etc! • temp. hiatus

hey there, finished your graphic! this took me a lil because i accidentally deleted my first version of this without saving like a big dummy, let me know what you think! if you don't vibe, etc. let me know and i can always change things around!
yQyTlp5.gif
heya! pinging because i have a slot open!

hey there, finished your graphic! this took me a lil because i accidentally deleted my first version of this without saving like a big dummy, let me know what you think! if you don't vibe, etc. let me know and i can always change things around!
yQyTlp5.gif
Oh I love it, sending payment shortly. Better than I could've ever imagined! <3 Thank you so much for really nailing the concept I wanted for my signature. I'll be in touch via PM (or here, whichever is preferable for you) if my villager lineup changes. :3

Oh I love it, sending payment shortly. Better than I could've ever imagined! <3 Thank you so much for really nailing the concept I wanted for my signature. I'll be in touch via PM (or here, whichever is preferable for you) if my villager lineup changes. :3
got the tbt, thanks again!! and i’m super glad you like it omg!! <3 feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you need any edits, my PMs are always open! (or here too if you’d like, i don’t have a preference lol!)

screams into the void
I haven't drawn myself the icon I want for the banner yet (things happened irl yesterday and I didn't have enough time). So, I'd like to stay on the pinglist (unless the spot stays open till later today), thank you for your patience!! 💖

screams into the void
I haven't drawn myself the icon I want for the banner yet (things happened irl yesterday and I didn't have enough time). So, I'd like to stay on the pinglist (unless the spot stays open till later today), thank you for your patience!! 💖
oh yeah no worries, take your time lol!! thanks for letting me know! 💗

omg I can't believe I actually managed to get the icon done before anyone else took the slot!!

&. REQUEST TYPE:
It'll be a banner for my free art thread here on TBT!!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE:
Preferably a horizontal rectangle

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Something like this:
palette.jpg
but feel free to adjust these colours c:

&. IMAGES / GIFS:
icon:
icon.png

I'd love it if you could use this one for the background, but this is also okay if the first one is not compatible

&. TEXT / FONT:
I'd like to have "sinner's free art thread" on the banner in a simple font (not like a handwriting, no frillies) and no itallic, thank u!

&. PAYMENT:
300 TBT, but can go higher if needed ☺

&. OTHER:
I'm going for a cottagecore/foresty theme there, just so you know. Thank you so much for considering, I adore your work here 💖

Last edited:
omg I can't believe I actually managed to get the icon done before anyone else took the slot!!

&. REQUEST TYPE:
It'll be a banner for my free art thread here on TBT!!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE:
Preferably a horizontal rectangle

&. COLOR PALETTE:
Something like this:
but feel free to adjust these colours c:

&. IMAGES / GIFS:
icon:
View attachment 287742

I'd love it if you could use this one for the background, but this is also okay if the first one is not compatible

&. TEXT / FONT:
I'd like to have "sinner's free art thread" on the banner in a simple font (not like a handwriting, no frillies) and no itallic, thank u!

&. PAYMENT:
300 TBT, but can go higher if needed ☺

&. OTHER:
I'm going for a cottagecore/foresty theme there, just so you know. Thank you so much for considering, I adore your work here 💖
your art is so good as always 😳😳,, accepted of course!! i’ll get to working on this sometime tonight when i get home! (also 300 is plenty, tysm!!)

hey there, finished your graphic!! if you don't vibe with anything i can always change things around, let me know your thoughts!
8Pccoax.gif

hey there, finished your graphic!! if you don't vibe with anything i can always change things around, let me know your thoughts!
8Pccoax.gif

OOOOOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I vibe with it a lot, but if it's possible - could you make the text more opaque? It's just this one thing, everything else is exactly how I wanted, you did an amazing job! Thank you so so much 🥰💖💞💓
I'll send the TBT right now ☺

OOOOOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I vibe with it a lot, but if it's possible - could you make the text more opaque? It's just this one thing, everything else is exactly how I wanted, you did an amazing job! Thank you so so much 🥰💖💞💓
I'll send the TBT right now ☺
sure, let me edit it really quick! (also super glad you like it aaa!!) <3

Back