• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✦ PWYW — gfx shop: signatures, etc! • temp. hiatus

morthael

motivator machine broke
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (305) +

PLEASE READ: HEY YA'LL, I'LL BE GOING ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS AT THIS TIME! UNFORTUNATELY, I'M FEELING THE START OF A CREATIVE BURNOUT (SMH) AND I'D RATHER TAKE A BREAK NOW BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME IN OTHER WAYS; I'M PLANNING ON POSTING MORE IN MY ART THREAD AND FINALLY PRACTICING MY DIGITAL ART BC MY HUSBAND GOT ME A WACOM TABLET EEK!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PINGED WHEN I AM BACK FROM MY HIATUS, FEEL FREE TO PM OR COMMENT ON MY PROFILE! AS OF NOW, IDK WHEN I'LL BE BACK BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO LONG. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

PS: IF YOU NEED YOUR GRAPHIC EDITED, I WILL STILL DO THOSE SO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM WITH THE DEETS!

HELLO & WELCOME:​
it's been a hot minute since i've cracked open photoshop but i've recently had a creative itch and decided setting up shop would be good for me! i am willing to do bell tree signatures or shop banners, etc. as well as offsite work such as twitter banners, etc. i prefer working on simple, minimalistic designs but can also accommodate other styles if need be! and so to keep myself from being overwhelmed, we'll have slots - i do have a pretty busy offline schedule but i'll try to get graphics out asap!

thanks for looking!

RECENT EXAMPLES:​
moth's cataloguing.png
belltree-sig.gif

PAST WORK:​

PAYMENT / NOTES:​
• i am looking for pwyw tbt offers or pwyw ko-fi donations (minimum is set at $3 USD) for any commission whether on bell tree or offsite!​
- when commissioning for offsite graphics, you must have artist permission for any drawn/digital art
- offsite graphics are for personal use only, please do not use for monetization
- please include your tbt username when paying thru ko-fi
• you are entitled to small minor graphical edits (such as swapping out villager icons) for anything you commission! feel free to reach out!​
- note: i will not edit anybody else's work and vice versa; please do not edit my works, thank you​

TBT SLOT:​
1. closed​

PINGLIST:​

FINISHED ORDERS:​
Peachmilk_
seularin
daringred_
mewto28
• seularin for winkokumma
• feferily • tbt signaturetwitter banner
milktae
Tsukiko
Peachmilk_
Kishiko
rianne
SinnerTheCat

ORDER FORM:​
&. REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc?
&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
&. COLOR PALETTE: list out color names (like #00000) or link me to an offsite palette
&. IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
&. TEXT / FONT: include any name/s, text, font you want me to use!
&. PAYMENT: tbt offer or ko-fi donation
&. OTHER: anything else you want to address?

Last edited:

open for commissions! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
ignore the initial post date, i got burnt out playing acnh and took a much needed break lol

REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc?
Tbt signature!
GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
I’d like for the shape to be a rectangle with rounded edges!
COLOR PALETTE: list out color names (like #00000) or link me to an offsite palette
You don’t have to use all the colors, this palette just has the general color vibe I want for the signature ^^
F239345C-5D1F-492B-8AAF-CCC3D6116A92.jpeg
IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
I’d like for the icon below to be added in, kinda like your sig but with a circle boarder instead of a square one. Also can you have his bunny ears sticking out of the boarder?
D609604A-5D37-41AF-885E-9BDB38E29100.png
Can you use this Gif As the background? If you can dull the colors to make it match the color palette better I’d appreciate it!
Also can you add in little icons of my villagers? Maybe in 2 vertical rows? My villagers are Elvis, Muffy, Raymond, Eugene, Marina, Apollo, Beau, Filbert, Audie, and Gabi. If you can’t I understand!
TEXT / FONT: include any name/s, text, font you want me to use!
For text can you put “Milk” and Basstard isle” in the sig, they don’t necessarily have to be next to each. I’ll let you decide on placement and font ^^
PAYMENT: tbt offer or ko-fi
500 tbt (lmk if that’s enough!)
Overall I’d like for a mushroom forest vibe and your work is super good! Ty for considering ^^

REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc?
Tbt signature!
GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
I’d like for the shape to be a rectangle with rounded edges!
COLOR PALETTE: list out color names (like #00000) or link me to an offsite palette
You don’t have to use all the colors, this palette just has the general color vibe I want for the signature ^^
IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
I’d like for the icon below to be added in, kinda like your sig but with a circle boarder instead of a square one. Also can you have his bunny ears sticking out of the boarder?
Can you use this Gif As the background? If you can dull the colors to make it match the color palette better I’d appreciate it!
Also can you add in little icons of my villagers? Maybe in 2 vertical rows? My villagers are Elvis, Muffy, Raymond, Eugene, Marina, Apollo, Beau, Filbert, Audie, and Gabi. If you can’t I understand!
TEXT / FONT: include any name/s, text, font you want me to use!
For text can you put “Milk” and Basstard isle” in the sig, they don’t necessarily have to be next to each. I’ll let you decide on placement and font ^^
PAYMENT: tbt offer or ko-fi
500 tbt (lmk if that’s enough!)
Overall I’d like for a mushroom forest vibe and your work is super good! Ty for considering ^^
ooo ty for such a cute request, accepted! i'll start work on it right away - i'll try to accommodate everything too since it's super doable!!

ooo ty for such a cute request, accepted! i'll start work on it right away - i'll try to accommodate everything too since it's super doable!!
Ty for accepting your work looks super good :>! Would you like me to send the tbt now?

man i needa save up for one of these 😔 ive been peeking at your portfolio for a while 🤧
awwww i'm flattered!! ✨ we can always work something out if you want since i want to be accessible since i know tbt is a little hard to come by!!

heya, here's your finished signature! feel free to let me know if there's any changes you want: if you want me to spruce it up more / change text location / etc! i'm down to change anything you don't vibe with!! i didn't include the circle border just because it clashed with the gif in the background and gave it a more harsher look, but i can change that if you want! loved your color palette btw, it was a joy working on this! ✨
Ypc6T9U.gif

So glad to see other signature shops popping up! Best of luck! Your work is amazing.

&. REQUEST TYPE: belltree !!! i have no social life beyond this forum

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal / thinking of a shape sorta like peachmilk’s curved-edge with a #ffdce4 border

&. COLOR PALETTE: something like this ? :0
D057AF7E-236E-4A3E-B5D0-5F01BC25A324.jpeg
&. IMAGES / GIFS: i’m on mobile so linking is tedious erfh > <
45DC1BF0-182C-42FF-AC63-685714453A14.jpeg

B3936454-D711-460D-8C81-AB35AF8C1594.jpeg

^ and that as an icon positioned somewhere to the left ? (w / o bg ; if that’s too much to ask i understand !!)
&. TEXT / FONT: is if possible to do けろけろけろっぴ with a white border ? i’ll leave the rest to uuu (translates to kerokeroppi)

(´͈ ᵕ `͈ )

&. PAYMENT: i’ll offer 300tbt if i don’t gain anymore today :c

&. OTHER: i love your work <3 so glad u finally opened lmao

Last edited:
REQUEST TYPE: bell tree

GRAPHIC STYLE: vertical, rectangular with rounded edges.

COLOR PALETTE:
382cce44-50ec-49ea-8319-a479ba186be6.png

IMAGES / GIFS: i was hoping you could use this icon but cut out the background? i've done it myself before and know it's a big ask so don't worry if you can't or it's too time consuming. would also love if you could put her in a semi-transparent circular border like you did with the last person's?

1be2759f-4235-4a5b-97c9-d1d9a4e8d195.jpg
and then this gif for the background, maybe?

cLUy0I0cDwtjO9hFrjufo8gt2CF6i1DOnG5WiY_hPbjZE4je3-6VRa409c264apyjDcywSZLLUgSauXW0KUZIxXxMyaIJqovk1JLL22z1odHEViMRD7mfFd8-sxfGyMgt2EhJ_x6NCr5IdNF80fCm52HJBX16eHTMPUljegglHZJLdQ9alnGKMBXc0GU5S07wTNhuCdKZBEhYzb01hZFuX_bsFpEayyU004vXvhl-NEkWv4YCBTCOzIrZ5S7fo4EXfeTtUfwCE7zl7SrbFvn1Rx_0gyTH0VtVg

TEXT / FONT: i'm clueless on font names but whatever you think is good. town name is sun hill, island rep. is claire, villagers are vivian, ketchup, biskit, bob, lucky, kid cat, punchy, coco, lolly and marshal.

PAYMENT: is 200 enough? that's the highest round number i can go to rip. i also don't know how to pay it because i'm semi-new if you could explain that?

OTHER: not to be a copycat but i really love the design of the above person's so i'd love something similar in terms of layout. only change would be the town/character name. so, like, same positioning but the town name would be the bigger of the two?

&. REQUEST TYPE: belltree !!! i have no social life beyond this forum

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal / thinking of a shape sorta like peachmilk’s curved-edge with a #ffdce4 border

&. COLOR PALETTE: something like this ? :0
&. IMAGES / GIFS: i’m on mobile so linking is tedious erfh > <

View attachment 279044
^ and that as an icon positioned somewhere to the left ? (w / o bg ; if that’s too much to ask i understand !!)
&. TEXT / FONT: is if possible to do けろけろけろっぴ with a white border ? i’ll leave the rest to uuu (translates to kerokeroppi)

(´͈ ᵕ `͈ )

&. PAYMENT: i’ll offer 300tbt if i don’t gain anymore today :c

&. OTHER: i love your work <3 so glad u finally opened lmao
what a cute request omg 😳!! 300 tbt is fine with me so no worries - i’ll start work on this tomorrow! tysm for being so supportive 🥺,, aa!!

REQUEST TYPE: bell tree

GRAPHIC STYLE: vertical, rectangular with rounded edges.

COLOR PALETTE:

IMAGES / GIFS: i was hoping you could use this icon but cut out the background? i've done it myself before and know it's a big ask so don't worry if you can't or it's too time consuming. would also love if you could put her in a semi-transparent circular border like you did with the last person's?

and then this gif for the background, maybe?

cLUy0I0cDwtjO9hFrjufo8gt2CF6i1DOnG5WiY_hPbjZE4je3-6VRa409c264apyjDcywSZLLUgSauXW0KUZIxXxMyaIJqovk1JLL22z1odHEViMRD7mfFd8-sxfGyMgt2EhJ_x6NCr5IdNF80fCm52HJBX16eHTMPUljegglHZJLdQ9alnGKMBXc0GU5S07wTNhuCdKZBEhYzb01hZFuX_bsFpEayyU004vXvhl-NEkWv4YCBTCOzIrZ5S7fo4EXfeTtUfwCE7zl7SrbFvn1Rx_0gyTH0VtVg

TEXT / FONT: i'm clueless on font names but whatever you think is good. town name is sun hill, island rep. is claire, villagers are vivian, ketchup, biskit, bob, lucky, kid cat, punchy, coco, lolly and marshal.

PAYMENT: is 200 enough? that's the highest round number i can go to rip. i also don't know how to pay it because i'm semi-new if you could explain that?

OTHER: not to be a copycat but i really love the design of the above person's so i'd love something similar in terms of layout. only change would be the town/character name. so, like, same positioning but the town name would be the bigger of the two?
200 sounds good with me!! and to pay with tbt - easiest way is to click on my username, click on bells under my name, click over to the donate tab and it’ll bring you to a window where you can indicate the amount and such!

i’ll start work on this tomorrow! also - did you also want icons of your villagers on the graphic? just wanted to clarify! everything else is totally doable!!

what a cute request omg 😳!! 300 tbt is fine with me so no worries - i’ll start work on this tomorrow! tysm for being so supportive 🥺,, aa!!

200 sounds good with me!! and to pay with tbt - easiest way is to click on my username, click on bells under my name, click over to the donate tab and it’ll bring you to a window where you can indicate the amount and such!
i’ll start work on this tomorrow! also - did you also want icons of your villagers on the graphic? just wanted to clarify! everything else is totally doable!!

ya, icons please !! do you want me to pay now or after?

heya, here's your finished signature! feel free to let me know if there's any changes you want: if you want me to spruce it up more / change text location / etc! i'm down to change anything you don't vibe with!! i didn't include the circle border just because it clashed with the gif in the background and gave it a more harsher look, but i can change that if you want! loved your color palette btw, it was a joy working on this! ✨
Ypc6T9U.gif
Jsjfjfj Wow I really love it!!! Everything looks great and its super cute tyvm ❤❤❤

Back