• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌻 ariane's art commissions (closed)

Hi! are you willing to accept just tbt?
I’m willing to pay
300tbt for an islander + villager icon~
hi, yes i am, 300tbt is the minimum offer for an islander and villager icon!
heres a headshot of them!
i'll have to decline i'm sorry, i don't think i would be able to draw your character :/

refs (you can ask for a specific expression): I'd like my character to have light brown hair and a braid on the side (if possible) kinda like in my sig! I'd like you to include the hat, but not the glasses. For the expression, I'd like her to be smiling (mouth can be open or closed whatever you think looks better)
Museum.jpg
villager (optional):N/A
background color(s) (gradient available): I guess a yellow orange gradient might look nice, if it doesn't then could you make a suggestion?
anything else i should know?: Is it possible to add little sparkles instead of the hearts?
offer: RLC 7

Let me know if I need to change anything, ty for considering!

Commission Type:Floating Head Icon

Background: Pastel Yellow (Cream?)
Villager: Fang
Player:
IMG_20200618_103248_299.jpg

Offer:
(If this is too low ill get more!)
Fake Genuine Painting
Fake Beautiful Statue
Fake Mystic Staue
18 TBT
5 Small Star Fragments
I will pay on Saturdays!

Commission Type:Floating Head Icon

Background: Pastel Yellow (Cream?)
Villager: Fang
Player:
View attachment 281853
Offer:
(If this is too low ill get more!)
Fake Genuine Painting
Fake Beautiful Statue
Fake Mystic Staue
18 TBT
5 Small Star Fragments
I will pay on Saturdays!
hi! thank you for your interest, unfortunately i think your offer is a little low for both an islander and villager :/ (i'm also no longer looking for small star fragments)

I love your icons! Quick question so I can put together an offer. I am looking to potentially request 2 icons (both rep plus villager) same rep in each but a different villager. Is that possible to do? Is it possible to do a combination of RLC and ingame or would that complicate matters too much for you?

I love your icons! Quick question so I can put together an offer. I am looking to potentially request 2 icons (both rep plus villager) same rep in each but a different villager. Is that possible to do? Is it possible to do a combination of RLC and ingame or would that complicate matters too much for you?
hi, thank you! :D yes that would be possible, i would be looking for a higher offer than usual for in game items to do both villagers. as for rlc, i could do this for 13€, since normally a islander + villager is 10, and an islander alone is 7.
i would prefer to be paid either with only in game items or only rlc, as it is much easier for me, i don't like converting rlc for in game items, i hope that's understandable :)

refs (you can ask for a specific expression):
IMG_3883.JPG

villager (optional): 1. Beau 2. Raymond
background color(s) (gradient available): I'm not fussed. Whatever you feel best compliments the yellow/green?
anything else i should know?: As discussed 2 icons both with same villager rep. One with Beau and one with Raymond.
offer: RLC 13Euro - is that the correct amount?

Sorry, I'm new here but how / what format will I write to offer my payment + character ref? ^^;;

no worries! the form for the floating heads icons (which are the only style i accept non rlc for at the moment) is under the tables with the prices option and under the info, on the first post :)

no worries! the form for the floating heads icons (which are the only style i accept non rlc for at the moment) is under the tables with the prices option and under the info, on the first post :)

expression is deadpan / neutral if possible !
villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): purple / dark grey
anything else i should know?: n/a
offer:
70nmt + 40 regular star fragments + 10 large star fragments + 30 gold, is this offer enough ? Not sure how it works :,)

expression is deadpan / neutral if possible !
villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): purple / dark grey
anything else i should know?: n/a
offer:
70nmt + 40 regular star fragments + 10 large star fragments + 30 gold, is this offer enough ? Not sure how it works :,)

your offer is great, thank you! i’ll accept it and add you to a slot now

i’m free to trade all weekend, pm me when you’re ready? :)

Back