• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★ PWYW Commissions ★ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing this for a bit so I can freely work on anatomy and colors. Will open again when necessary.

hi! your art is so pretty- i'd love some of my mayor!

Payment Method: tbt
Character ref: x
Style: semi-realistic, please! i love the soft look of the left example for semi-realism :')
Other Notes: i'd love it if her ponytail were really long? and her eyes are a gray-blue :blush: if you can't think of a background, a nice pale grid print like her shirt would be really nice!
Total Amount: 80 tbt?

tysm for considering!

hi! your art is so pretty- i'd love some of my mayor!

Character ref: x
Style: semi-realistic, please! i love the soft look of the left example for semi-realism :')
Other Notes: i'd love it if her ponytail were really long? and her eyes are a gray-blue :blush: if you can't think of a background, a nice pale grid print like her shirt would be really nice!
Total Amount: 80 tbt?

tysm for considering!

accepted! Send the TBT and I'll start working on your piece!

Last edited:
hi again! can you do my new OC?
Order Form

Character ref: https://imgur.com/qPeDsW6
Style: normal style
Other Notes: she has a butterfly shape birthmark thing on her forehead
Total Amount:is 70 tbt ok?

5cm/s:

swDTCb7.jpg

HTML:
https://i.imgur.com/swDTCb7.jpg

Enjoy! :D

I'm guessing my normal style of drawing is semi-realistic. In the future, can you specify that? It would really help if you do :blush:

also, your order is accepted! Send the tbt and I'll get started on your order!

ok i will :p thanks!

Payment Method: TBT
If DA Points, type in username: N/A
Character ref: (x)
Style: 1
Other Notes: None
Total Amount: 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back