• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌻 ariane's art commissions (closed)

refs (you can ask for a specific expression):
winter ref.jpg

whitney poster.jpg
villager (optional): Whitney!
background color(s) (gradient available): any color you would think would fit a winter theme!
anything else i should know?: Can you please draw the little hat that whitney's wearing? :3
offer: 100 NMT + mom's candle set + common painting
Thanks for considering!

villager (optional): Whitney!
background color(s) (gradient available): any color you would think would fit a winter theme!
anything else i should know?: Can you please draw the little hat that whitney's wearing? :3
offer: 100 NMT + mom's candle set + common painting
Thanks for considering!
hi! thank you for your offer, i'll accept it and add you to a slot now. whitney's little hat is so cute, i'd be happy to add it!
dm me so we can set a time to trade? ^^

Good day to you! I saw the avatar that you made for Babo. I decided to post here and ask for your help to make me an avatar. I can pay by PayPal if that's what you prefer as payment.

Reference:
felicity.png

I want you to create your own rendition of Felicity above using the same touch you did with Babo's avatar. As for the background, I want it transparent to fit the forum colours.

As for the offer, 7€ is what you normally charge for. Is that correct?

Thanks for looking into my request! :)

Hi, could I buy a floating head icon?
Snowifer Reference.jpg
villager (optional): none
background color(s) (gradient available): blue
anything else i should know?: nothing I can think of
offer: 200tbt

Hi, could I buy a floating head icon?
villager (optional): none
background color(s) (gradient available): blue
anything else i should know?: nothing I can think of
offer: 200tbt

hi, yes of course! i’ll add you to the slots, you can send the tbt when you’re ready ^^

IMG_20200611_154755.jpg

IMG_20200611_154753.jpg
villager (optional): Just my character as a icon.
background color(s) (gradient available): I'm not sure but maybe blue or grey or yellow or green? I'll let you decide what looks best!
anything else i should know?: Those are cucumber slices on my face. Let me know if I should adjust my offer, thanks! Or if you want different reference pictures.
offer: 100 TBT + beautiful statue (fake), Nova Light DIY, Star head DIY, cherry blossom wand, cherry blossom pochette.

villager (optional): Just my character as a icon.
background color(s) (gradient available): I'm not sure but maybe blue or grey or yellow or green? I'll let you decide what looks best!
anything else i should know?: Those are cucumber slices on my face. Let me know if I should adjust my offer, thanks! Or if you want different reference pictures.
offer: 100 TBT + beautiful statue (fake), Nova Light DIY, Star head DIY, cherry blossom wand, cherry blossom pochette.

hi! your offer is great, i’ll accept it and add you to a slot, thank you ^^
i won’t have access to my switch for the rest of the day, but could we set a time to trade tomorrow?

would you do a floating head of my possum oc?
ik alot of people wont draw anthro animals (its difficult I get it)

Ebzz-VPUEAIIhYU.jpg
villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): can you either do a pastel pink or green
anything else i should know?: eye color is green and would like for the expression to be cheerful and bubbly
offer: 30 gold nugs?

would you do a floating head of my possum oc?
ik alot of people wont draw anthro animals (its difficult I get it)

hi! could you show me a reference so i can decide?

villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): can you either do a pastel pink or green
anything else i should know?: eye color is green and would like for the expression to be cheerful and bubbly
offer: 30 gold nugs?
hi! thank you for your interest, unfortunately your offer is too low for me, i'm sorry :/

hi! could you show me a reference so i can decide?

hi! thank you for your interest, unfortunately your offer is too low for me, i'm sorry :/
heres a headshot of them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 5
Back