• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Chere's Commissions (PINGLIST OPEN!)

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (559) +
Everyone makes their threads super pretty then there's just me oops. 😅

Anyways, I don't think I can classify this as an art shop because I think I really only wanna open for slots when I feel like it and then close for who knows how long.

mewto28
Peachmilk_
michealsmells
LOEY

I'm offering a bust/portrait with this kind of rendering and completion:
starshrew-AF-2020.png

chocosongee-comm-wm.png

Kryoxity-AF-2020.png
I don't have too many of those examples so here's more general examples of my art:
Acting-Coy-Filter-wm.png

TBT-Fair-2020-Mag-art.png

Blue-Snow-Seren-wm.png

Blake-Rosey-AF-2020-wm.png

Is-this-a-dream-Eris-wm.png

Price: 2500 tbt
No complex characters please, my poor hand can't handle that. 😔

Important information before commissioning:
- I take full payment before starting a commission.
- I will send you WIPs via PM; the sketch phase, and flat colours. I will let you ask for changes if anything appears to be incorrect during those phases, but I will not make changes after that.
- Once the drawing is finished, I will ask for your email so I can send you the high quality PNG files. Watermarked and unwatermarked versions will be provided.
- Do not post the unwatermarked version anywhere publicly unless you've already put some other kind of watermark on it (ex: a watermark with your name and my name, would be acceptable)
- Proper credit must be given where and when it's appropriate.
- Please be aware that taking commissions and making adoptables/designs is my only source of income, and that TBT/virtual currency commissions are lower priority. I also can't draw for as long as I used to due to straining my wrist and hand a few months ago, so the wait time for a finished piece may range from a few days to 2 weeks or more. Please be patient with me.

Please fill out the form below if you're interested! PMing is fine too. :) If you could leave feedback after I've completed your piece I would greatly appreciate it!

Username:
Character reference(s):
Expression:
Background:
Other:
Username: Cheremtasy
Character reference(s): (insert toyhouse, DA stash, or image links here)
Expression: Smiling, looking relaxed and content
Background: A bright blue sky with some wispy clouds
Other: (You can leave this blank or insert other details about the character. Ex: going more in depth about their personality, likes/dislikes if you feel like it'll help me!)

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love to commission if you still have space!
Username: Lightspring
Character reference(s):
3DE062F2-765B-4A96-8B5B-571EE8924CCF.jpeg
Expression: Any, up to you!
EA5426F0-C412-4BF4-8CCC-50A817A0B8DC.jpeg
Background: Peach blossoms, nature
Other: Thank you so much!!

Hi! I’d love to commission if you still have space!
Username: Lightspring
Character reference(s):
Background: Peach blossoms, nature
Other: Thank you so much!!

Thank you for the interest! I can definitely do this. :) Just for reference, how old are they supposed to be? I don't wanna draw them too young or old. ^^

Thank you for the interest! I can definitely do this. :) Just for reference, how old are they supposed to be? I don't wanna draw them too young or old. ^^
Omg thank you for replying! I’d say late teens early 20’s if that’s doable for you ^_^

Omg thank you for replying! I’d say late teens early 20’s if that’s doable for you ^_^
Yeah I've drawn that age range a lot, so that's perfect! Once you send the tbt I can add you to my queue. It's a bit late here, but tomorrow I should be able to send a sketch via PM. :)

Yeah I've drawn that age range a lot, so that's perfect! Once you send the tbt I can add you to my queue. It's a bit late here, but tomorrow I should be able to send a sketch via PM. :)
I just sent the tbt. Thank you so much, please take your time! 😊

Back