• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✦ PWYW — gfx shop: signatures, etc! • temp. hiatus

hey there, sorry this took awhile for me to get to you! ( i suddenly got busy irl ; u; ) if there's anything you want changed, feel free to let me know!
Efn8Ga6.png
Tysm!! It’s so pretty! 🥺💚

hey there, finished your signature!! if you have anything you want changed, feel free to let me know!!
yRFywwB.png

yay ty for pinging me ❤
&. REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc?
It’ll be a shop banner for my tbt commission page!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
I would like it to be a horizontal rectangle ^^

&. COLOR PALETTE: list out color names (like #00000) or link me to an offsite palette
Something like this? I just want the banner to have a soft vibe!
735E5FF4-40CF-4345-BA8F-37AEED2C8A3C.png

&. IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
I would like for this icon to be used! Maybe off centered?
F67C86BE-81DA-422D-91D3-73A4A199898D.png

&. TEXT / FONT: include any name/s, text, font you want me to use!
For Text I would like “Milk’s Commission Page” with the font being one that looks like handwriting. If possible could the words be in a speech bubble to make it look like the icon is talking? If it doesn’t look good you can just leave it off!

&. PAYMENT: tbt offer or ko-fi donation
300 tbt >-< I can go up if you want!

&. OTHER: anything else you want to address?
I really like the example banner you have in the op, so if you could add some kind of flower/greenery that would be nice or you can just make a simple background I don’t mind! I don’t really have a clear vision for what I want the shop banner to look like so if you want, you can use some creative freedom with it ^_^

Oh I'd love to be pinged if possible the next time you have slots open. ; u ; The signature graphic style you use is what I've been looking for.

REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc? Tbt signature
GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
2a3167a3da7350b0ff45706cb5d8a610.jpg
COLOR PALETTE:
[X]
IMAGES / GIFS:
b05d34a8bfce570e18c1963f6f616201.gif
kishiko.jpg
I'll leave placement up to you
TEXT / FONT: Malayna from Pianta Bay with whichever font you think looks best. Could you please also include my fc: 2909-0262-3217 and
pear.ec69d0c.png
I'll leave placement up to you.
PAYMENT: 200 Tbt
OTHER: anything else you want to address? Could you please include villager icons of the following villagers Raymond, Marshal, Mac, Judy, Audie, Lionel, Coco, Sherb, Reneigh, and Cyd? Thank you so much!

yay ty for pinging me ❤
&. REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc?
It’ll be a shop banner for my tbt commission page!

&. GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
I would like it to be a horizontal rectangle ^^

&. COLOR PALETTE: list out color names (like #00000) or link me to an offsite palette
Something like this? I just want the banner to have a soft vibe!

&. IMAGES / GIFS: link me to ones you want to use!
I would like for this icon to be used! Maybe off centered?

&. TEXT / FONT: include any name/s, text, font you want me to use!
For Text I would like “Milk’s Commission Page” with the font being one that looks like handwriting. If possible could the words be in a speech bubble to make it look like the icon is talking? If it doesn’t look good you can just leave it off!

&. PAYMENT: tbt offer or ko-fi donation
300 tbt >-< I can go up if you want!

&. OTHER: anything else you want to address?
I really like the example banner you have in the op, so if you could add some kind of flower/greenery that would be nice or you can just make a simple background I don’t mind! I don’t really have a clear vision for what I want the shop banner to look like so if you want, you can use some creative freedom with it ^_^
ooo what a cute request / accepted of course !! and 300 tbt is plenty, no worries!
Oh I'd love to be pinged if possible the next time you have slots open. ; u ; The signature graphic style you use is what I've been looking for.
of course, i'll ping you as soon as a slot opens!
REQUEST TYPE: bell tree or offsite? is it a tbt signature or a twitter banner, etc? Tbt signature
GRAPHIC STYLE: horizontal or vertical banner? any particular shape, etc?
COLOR PALETTE:
[X]
IMAGES / GIFS:
I'll leave placement up to you
TEXT / FONT: Malayna from Pianta Bay with whichever font you think looks best. Could you please also include my fc: 2909-0262-3217 and
I'll leave placement up to you.
PAYMENT: 200 Tbt
OTHER: anything else you want to address? Could you please include villager icons of the following villagers Raymond, Marshal, Mac, Judy, Audie, Lionel, Coco, Sherb, Reneigh, and Cyd? Thank you so much!
i'll add ya to the slots!! love that gif btw! <3

ooo what a cute request / accepted of course !! and 300 tbt is plenty, no worries!

of course, i'll ping you as soon as a slot opens!

i'll add ya to the slots!! love that gif btw! <3
Ty! I’ll send the tbt now ❤️

heya, how's this looking for ya? if there's anything you want adjusted or if you don't vibe, lmk and i can adjust anything!
6fXfY0o.png
It’s perfect, I love it sm ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I really like the color palette and the sunflowers in the background, your work is so good dude ;u;

It’s perfect, I love it sm ❤❤❤❤ I really like the color palette and the sunflowers in the background, your work is so good dude ;u;
i’m super happy you like it 🥺🥺!! and thanks so much, i’m super flattered aaaa! ✨

Last edited:
heya! pinging ya because i have an open slot!
Tyvm for letting me know! ; u ; Below is my order form. I hope I did this right. orz

REQUEST TYPE: TBT signature
GRAPHIC STYLE: Horizontal; rectangle with rounded corners/edges is fine or a fluffy cloud shape if possible, please.
COLOR PALETTE: I'll leave it up to you if that's okay~
IMAGES / GIFS: Image
I would also like the little icon faces of my 10 current villagers: Reneigh, Dom, Chrissy, Francine, Zell, Marina, Kabuki, Kiki, Lobo, Drago.
TEXT / FONT: Abarat -- font choice is up to you; I'd prefer a serif font though.
PAYMENT: 200 TBT
OTHER: Tyvm (again) for your time and consideration. I haven't really done this process much so pls let me know if you need more details.

sorry this took me awhile; this one was challenging in a lot of ways but i tried my best! if there's anything you want changed, feel free to let me know!
kishikofinal.gif
Tyvm for letting me know! ; u ; Below is my order form. I hope I did this right. orz
REQUEST TYPE: TBT signature
GRAPHIC STYLE: Horizontal; rectangle with rounded corners/edges is fine or a fluffy cloud shape if possible, please.
COLOR PALETTE: I'll leave it up to you if that's okay~
IMAGES / GIFS: Image
I would also like the little icon faces of my 10 current villagers: Reneigh, Dom, Chrissy, Francine, Zell, Marina, Kabuki, Kiki, Lobo, Drago.
TEXT / FONT: Abarat -- font choice is up to you; I'd prefer a serif font though.
PAYMENT: 200 TBT
OTHER: Tyvm (again) for your time and consideration. I haven't really done this process much so pls let me know if you need more details.
ooo love your request, accepted!! you've given me plenty of details, i'll start work on this tomorrow!

Back