• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Made a decent sig not bad for my first time making one...might make a new one though I want to improve on this

Signature I made.

Though someone please tell me how to get rid of spaces between the parts of the signature. And it only really works on PC and not mobile...

it is a drawing of an oc that i drew
using a pen
an apple pen
Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 7.44.19 PM.png

Does anyone know whether there are sprites for the new villagers to ACNH like Raymond or Reneigh? I want to update my signature, but I'm only finding sprites from New Leaf.

I am not sure if its possible, but is there anyone who is open to sending me links teaching how to make animated sigs? if not its chill. I appreciate and love all the creativity of peoples sigs on this form :)

I made an avatar (of my islander) when making my new account here, not sure how long it will last, haha..

ac.png

Oh just realized this thread was a thing. Made this sig while I was bored last weekend. Not impressive as many here but its my own!

Oh dear O: there a bunch of photos of the villagers from the nook plaza that might be it. Is it broken for everyone?

hi! i want to make one :) how do you make it?

i usually work in adobe photoshop, and have for awhile so I know a bunch of tricks. but I think if you're looking for a more affordable program, you can look into Gimp (free) or PaintShop Pro (I think 2019 versions are affordable).

If you want something web-based, you can try Pixlr. :) Or actually, someone has been coding an online-only version of Photoshop, called Photopea.

I haven't used any of the above programs (except for photoshop) personally, so i don't know a lot of details though!

Back