Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Made a decent sig not bad for my first time making one...might make a new one though I want to improve on this

Signature I made.

Though someone please tell me how to get rid of spaces between the parts of the signature. And it only really works on PC and not mobile...

it is a drawing of an oc that i drew
using a pen
an apple pen
Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 7.44.19 PM.png

Does anyone know whether there are sprites for the new villagers to ACNH like Raymond or Reneigh? I want to update my signature, but I'm only finding sprites from New Leaf.

I am not sure if its possible, but is there anyone who is open to sending me links teaching how to make animated sigs? if not its chill. I appreciate and love all the creativity of peoples sigs on this form :)

I made an avatar (of my islander) when making my new account here, not sure how long it will last, haha..

ac.png

Oh just realized this thread was a thing. Made this sig while I was bored last weekend. Not impressive as many here but its my own!

Oh dear O: there a bunch of photos of the villagers from the nook plaza that might be it. Is it broken for everyone?

hi! i want to make one :) how do you make it?

i usually work in adobe photoshop, and have for awhile so I know a bunch of tricks. but I think if you're looking for a more affordable program, you can look into Gimp (free) or PaintShop Pro (I think 2019 versions are affordable).

If you want something web-based, you can try Pixlr. :) Or actually, someone has been coding an online-only version of Photoshop, called Photopea.

I haven't used any of the above programs (except for photoshop) personally, so i don't know a lot of details though!

Back