• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Your Town Map

F5UfZw7.jpg

Pros:
• Close together Re-Tail, Plaza, and Town Hall
• Re-Tail pretty close to dock
• Lil wetsuit island in upper corner :D
• Can make a path straight down from train station to Re-Tail
Cons:
• Pond in between Re-Tail and Town
• Small sliver of land in upper left corner that i know will never get used D; (big pet peeve of mine)
• Not much open space.
• Peaches (My last 2 towns had peaches and I'm sick of em')
• Brown Train station

Last edited:
0DpIzx4.jpg

This is my town map, I have 9/10 dreamies and all nine are plot resseted atm! Trying to make that section into a little village.
The front waterfall is great and so is the extra upper space on the top half of my map c: I like the area where my middle house is a lot, I plan to take out that bridge right there to make it seem more secluded~

@Aeryka: Awesome map! Must have taken a LOT of work to plot reset them all there! It looks great!

Xxym11U.jpg

Pros: Lots of space
Cons: Not unique shape
Town hall not above the plaza
Could have chosen better spot for house placement

@Aeryka: Awesome map! Must have taken a LOT of work to plot reset them all there! It looks great!

Xxym11U.jpg

Pros: Lots of space
Cons: Not unique shape
Town hall not above the plaza
Could have chosen better spot for house placement

Thank you! Yea some of the villagers were a little hard to get where I wanted them, others were more lucky.
I love the space on your map and the potential. Did you plot reset your villagers? It looks organized and nice. If I didn't cram them all together, I'd want something like that :blush:

002-KEYDRAKE-5-1-2015.jpg

Town: Keydrake
Mayor: Kira
Native Fruit: Orange
What I like about my town:
- Not covered in ponds, native fruit is oranges.
- Retail is pretty much a perfect line up from dock, and also a perfect line down from train station.
- Town Hall is right above the Town Tree, which also has a good placement.
- Cafe has its little area of its own next to my house, and I have Pietro as my next-door neighbor. =P (I've had bad experiences with villagers next to my house, lmbo)
What I don't like so much:
- The land passed the river above the campsite and to the left of the cafe; but it's not so bad (though the idea of a villager plopping themself in the pathway to the left of the cafe dreads me because a plot could definitely fit there @~@).
- The pond that's just right of Retail; it kinda bummed me that I could've put a path straight to the Town Tree except that the pond is there. Oh well.

And yes, my town is fully pathed! =D I've considered removing some of the pathing, buuut... idk. X'D Maybe not. Overall though, I love my town! =D

Thank you! Yea some of the villagers were a little hard to get where I wanted them, others were more lucky.
I love the space on your map and the potential. Did you plot reset your villagers? It looks organized and nice. If I didn't cram them all together, I'd want something like that :blush:

Thanks! I didn't plot reset, I think I just got lucky that a lot of them ended up where they did! c:
I was really questioning if I liked my town layout but you helped me feel better about it c:

image.jpg

Only had this town for a little while, and really liking the layout compared to previous towns of mine

3YTWvAH.jpg

Town Name: Creme
Mayor: Rainy
Fruit: Apples
Villagers: Merengue, Melba, Charlise, Pinky, Groucho, Chief, Axel, Opal, Erik, Bianca

I love my town, the only thing I wish I had more of are ponds.

Last edited:
My town map! ♥

Since I am new to the forum, I thought I would go ahead and post my beloved town map. c: I actually was looking for a different layout, but this one caught my eye and I felt immediately connected:

Town Map I.jpg

My first thought was how much space there was in the northern area. Edenvale will be a natural town and I wanted an array of cedar trees in the north. I also find the little 'island' with Town Hall and the Plaza adorable. ♥ The gyroid was for my fountain, which was to reserve the spot for my police station. Funnily enough, Chief requested the station the day after I paid for the fountain. ^^; Samson moved into the area where I hope to put the cafe (the little bubbly near the southern waterfall), but he will eventually leave.

Town Information:

Natural Fruit: Apples
Grass: Triangles
Original Villagers: Beau, Bam, Bunnie, Chief, and Timbra.

I truly love my 'forever' town! ♥​

3YTWvAH.jpg

Villagers: Merengue, Melba, Charlise, Pinky, Groucho, Chief, Axel, Opal, Erik, Bianca

Your town layout looks really nice!

3YTWvAH.jpg

Love your town map! Was looking for something like this, but ended up getting something semi-similar.
You have a way better peninsula than mine (Which I wanted the most)..mine is barely one ;~;

IMG_8470.jpg
Town Name: Oakheart
Mayor: Sander
Fruit: Pears
Grass: Circle
Villagers: Diana, Beau, Julian, Deirdre, Roald (leaving soon), Bruce, Victoria, Daisy, Chadder

Since a week or two I started playing again after months of digging into Fantasy Life on the 3DS. I love this map, particularly the river and the villager houses in the south. I have played in so many towns, and finally I can say no rock is in the way of anything I'm planning to do :blush:. The only thing I don't like is the pond next to retail and the fact that Re-Tail and the Town Hall could've been placed a bit higher. I wanted to align my Campsite with them, so obviously this one is placed a bit lower as well. Still planning on building the Roost Cafe underneath the plaza, somewhere at the height of the lowest bridge. Also really happy with my villagers, but Victoria & Cheddar have to go asap :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 11.55.28.jpg

HOUSE LOCATIONS ARE NOT UP TO DATE XD I ALSO HAVE A CAF?
Here's a picture of my town c:
Still looking for 3 more dreamies- Chrissy, Sprinkle & Pinky
A friend is giving me Skye later! Yay! ~

~Town of Rainbow
Native Fruit: Pears <3
Train Station: Blue
Town Hall: Blue
Villagers (red-moving, green-keeping)
Francine-Bluebear-Dotty-Pompom-Rosie-Cherry-Lolly-Eugene-Flurry
Dreamies Remaining: 4
Mayor: Weronika

I love my town because of Re-Tail being close to the dock, a short river meaning lots of open space, a private island, south-facing waterfall, and because I wanted circle grass, blue town hall and train station c:

Last edited:
View attachment 92643

HOUSE LOCATIONS ARE NOT UP TO DATE XD I ALSO HAVE A CAF?
Here's a picture of my town c:
Still looking for 3 more dreamies- Chrissy, Sprinkle & Pinky
A friend is giving me Skye later! Yay! ~

~Town of Rainbow
Native Fruit: Pears <3
Train Station: Blue
Town Hall: Blue
Villagers (red-moving, green-keeping)
Francine-Bluebear-Dotty-Pompom-Rosie-Cherry-Lolly-Eugene-Flurry
Dreamies Remaining: 4
Mayor: Weronika

I love my town because of Re-Tail being close to the dock, a short river meaning lots of open space, a private island, south-facing waterfall, and because I wanted circle grass, blue town hall and train station c:

That is such a lovely town layout! I'm jealous :blush:

Almost 2 years later, I'm still in love with my map.
tumblr_no0ialKQd71sw20jco1_400.jpg
Pros: Straight shot from the dock to the train station. (My requirement when I was looking for a map.)
Main structures like town hall all at the top with the housing in the bottom half.
One long beach.

Cons: Just one unfortunate rock.

Back