• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Your Town Map

Sorry for the big ugly map but I haven't reached the point in the game where I can take the picture with Isabelle.

20150407_002741.jpg

Pros:

Town fruit is Peaches
Only two ponds and there are both out of the way
Town Hall at the north end of town
Re-Tail is positioned perfectly
South Waterfall
Lake is one of the smaller ones
Almost all of the rocks are out of the way, only two of them south of the river where the majority of the villagers are going to live.

Cons:

Sideways ramp to dock
Dock and ramp alignment is annoying
Pond behind Town Hall off-puts the alignment of the two buildings
9 rocks. Thank God most are out of the way.

Last edited:
HNI_0014.JPG

Here's my map of Fable. I've had this town since January 1st 2015. I love it! The only thing is I cannot figure out where to put the police station, and it sucks because I have it. Anyone have any ideas? I've been thinking about north east of town hall or waiting for Jacques to move, and placing it up top near the right of main street.

image.jpg
I plot reset a little much, but I like pretty much everything
Ik Wolfgang is kinda out of place, but he was a starting villager
Also there are a lot of ponds around retail and it's kinda in the corner
That's it though

View attachment 89642
I plot reset a little much, but I like pretty much everything
Ik Wolfgang is kinda out of place, but he was a starting villager
Also there are a lot of ponds around retail and it's kinda in the corner
That's it though

We have almost the same river shape & beach space haha

It must have taken you a long time to plot reset.. It looks really nice tho! c:

Last edited:
I TT but I started this two-ish days ago
I loved all my starters and they were basically perfect
It was just luck I guess

View attachment 89603

Here's my map of Fable. I've had this town since January 1st 2015. I love it! The only thing is I cannot figure out where to put the police station, and it sucks because I have it. Anyone have any ideas? I've been thinking about north east of town hall or waiting for Jacques to move, and placing it up top near the right of main street.

I love your town map! I haven't seen many like this!

I love your town map! I haven't seen many like this!
Thanks! And I decided to put the police station north east of town hall, I think it looks nice and sort of balances how the cafe is north east of retail.

I also enjoy how there's like a mini village up top. I'm now hoping Rasher asks to move soon.. he moved right in front of my house. xP

map.jpg

Pros
-Town square right in the middle which I think is nice
-Private beach
-Re-tail is close to the train station
-Beach ramps are nicely positioned
-Almost all buildings are near water

Cons
-Not very interesting, kind of symmetrical
-Land is very narrow which makes it difficult to build things
-Waterfalls are hard to see

I plan on demolishing the bridge near the caf?, because I need to get the bridge pwp's and can't when I already have 3 bridges, plus I want to make that one and the western one diagonal

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 485
Is there a way to take a screenshot of the bottom screen without the use of a camera? I don't own one. :(

Not without a capture card. If you want a picture of your town map, ask Isabelle to destroy a PWP. When you do this she will display the town map on the upper screen.

Not without a capture card. If you want a picture of your town map, ask Isabelle to destroy a PWP. When you do this she will display the town map on the upper screen.

Awesome, thanks! Unfortunately I just created this town about 30 minutes ago so it will be a few days before I can do that.

D28nruf.jpg

Stuck on where to put my final bridge :(

I would put it right past the waterfall on the far left. But there's not much point in having a bridge over there.

I would say whoever's house is to the right of your mayors house should be removed and put a bridge there and then demolish the middle bridge and stick with two bridges. You can have an extra pwp that way. Your map doesn't really need three bridges.

That's my opinion, anyways.

fSnNBut.jpg

Town: Newroot
Started: Mar. 27th

It's not a perfect map (which I had, then accidentally lost due to having to hurry on to something else, and shutting off my DS...), but it has potential. It took me a day and a half of resetting to get something I liked after that.

Villagers:
Bluebear (W. of ReTail; Original Villager.)
Cobb (SE of ReTail.)
Pudge (E of me. Why did you have to move in right infront of the new bridge after ONE day of it being built. >:c)
Ren?e (E of Pudge.)
Ava, Axel, Baabara, Apollo (that line of houses; all original villagers.)
Lopez (N of everyone else.)

Pros:
- Right-bearing ocean. Personal preference.
- Town Hall and Event Plaza locations make sense.
- Lots of space to build in.
- Continuous beach. I like going from one end to the other without having to u-turn.
- Got to build near waterfall and the ocean. It's nice to listen to the waves inside my home. c:

Cons:
- No place to build a diagonal bridge, which I think are more interesting to look at.

Plans:
- Planting a row of perfect oranges (native fruit) to the right of the campsite.
- Turning that big empty space into a park.
- Using the space above Lopez' house to plant an orchard. There's enough room for 5 rows of 6 trees, evenly spaced.

Map will change a little bit soon, though, since I have Fauna moving in tomorrow and Ren?e moving out the day after. Hopefully I can get Fauna to move into a convenient location. Waiting to do much else with it until I get the final locations of all 10 villagers. I have no idea how long it'll take to replace Ren?e, and I'd rather plan around houses instead of having to contend with a new one showing up at some indeterminable point later. D:

Last edited:
Here is my town map.

The town is called Fruiton, and i started it 20 february 2015, after a long break from acnl, and i thought its better to restart the town instead of going back to it where a lot of the animals had moved and etc.

Sadly i was dumb enough to put my house to close to the river so i couldnt set the bridge where i really wanted it, but it happends, so i just got to live with that, or reset for a new town map that looks like this.

The retail should have been closer to the beach and the town square and town hall should have been closer to each other. But overall i like the town-map a lot.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2015-04-13 kl. 17.47.33.jpg
    Skjermbilde 2015-04-13 kl. 17.47.33.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Here is my town map.

The town is called Fruiton, and i started it 20 february 2015, after a long break from acnl, and i thought its better to restart the town instead of going back to it where a lot of the animals had moved and etc.

Sadly i was dumb enough to put my house to close to the river so i couldnt set the bridge where i really wanted it, but it happends, so i just got to live with that, or reset for a new town map that looks like this.

The retail should have been closer to the beach and the town square and town hall should have been closer to each other. But overall i like the town-map a lot.

I actually really love this map! The river is very unique, and i like how you have a smaller section of land that kind of has an island feel.

Back