• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New player- fruit needed

kakapo

PJ
Bells
Hey! I just made my introduction post, but if you don’t know I’m pretty new to New Leaf (ha) and I have all the fruit except oranges, apples, and pears. I’d love to come over to someone’s town and trade anything for fruit. I have some bells, just name your price. I promise to be super respectful: I won’t run, buy anything, or take anything without your permission. Also, my timezone is EST. (Meaning I’m going to bed now and checking on this thread in the morning lol)
Thanks a ton!!
Post automatically merged:

Oh shoot I just realized this is in the completely wrong category
My bad mods, please delete this one, I’m reposting it to the right place now

Hi Kakapo and welcome to TBT! I don't think you have to worry for the wrong section, everyone can make mistakes and then it isn't a big deal💕 Unfortunately I can't play much these days, but you can request your fruits and whatever comes to your mind in the Liz's giveaway discussion:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/lizs-new-leaf-giveaway-all-furniture-fossils-clothes-flowers-bushes-balloons-art-gyroids-badge-help-on-request-open.593683/

When she'll see your post, she will contact you and you'll decide date and hour for the trade! Remember that you can order a maximum of 25 items at a time!

Back