• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

F5UfZw7.jpg

Pros:
• Close together Re-Tail, Plaza, and Town Hall
• Re-Tail pretty close to dock
• Lil wetsuit island in upper corner :D
• Can make a path straight down from train station to Re-Tail
Cons:
• Pond in between Re-Tail and Town
• Small sliver of land in upper left corner that i know will never get used D; (big pet peeve of mine)
• Not much open space.
• Peaches (My last 2 towns had peaches and I'm sick of em')
• Brown Train station

Last edited:
0DpIzx4.jpg

This is my town map, I have 9/10 dreamies and all nine are plot resseted atm! Trying to make that section into a little village.
The front waterfall is great and so is the extra upper space on the top half of my map c: I like the area where my middle house is a lot, I plan to take out that bridge right there to make it seem more secluded~

@Aeryka: Awesome map! Must have taken a LOT of work to plot reset them all there! It looks great!

Xxym11U.jpg

Pros: Lots of space
Cons: Not unique shape
Town hall not above the plaza
Could have chosen better spot for house placement

@Aeryka: Awesome map! Must have taken a LOT of work to plot reset them all there! It looks great!

Xxym11U.jpg

Pros: Lots of space
Cons: Not unique shape
Town hall not above the plaza
Could have chosen better spot for house placement

Thank you! Yea some of the villagers were a little hard to get where I wanted them, others were more lucky.
I love the space on your map and the potential. Did you plot reset your villagers? It looks organized and nice. If I didn't cram them all together, I'd want something like that :blush:

002-KEYDRAKE-5-1-2015.jpg

Town: Keydrake
Mayor: Kira
Native Fruit: Orange
What I like about my town:
- Not covered in ponds, native fruit is oranges.
- Retail is pretty much a perfect line up from dock, and also a perfect line down from train station.
- Town Hall is right above the Town Tree, which also has a good placement.
- Cafe has its little area of its own next to my house, and I have Pietro as my next-door neighbor. =P (I've had bad experiences with villagers next to my house, lmbo)
What I don't like so much:
- The land passed the river above the campsite and to the left of the cafe; but it's not so bad (though the idea of a villager plopping themself in the pathway to the left of the cafe dreads me because a plot could definitely fit there @~@).
- The pond that's just right of Retail; it kinda bummed me that I could've put a path straight to the Town Tree except that the pond is there. Oh well.

And yes, my town is fully pathed! =D I've considered removing some of the pathing, buuut... idk. X'D Maybe not. Overall though, I love my town! =D

Thank you! Yea some of the villagers were a little hard to get where I wanted them, others were more lucky.
I love the space on your map and the potential. Did you plot reset your villagers? It looks organized and nice. If I didn't cram them all together, I'd want something like that :blush:

Thanks! I didn't plot reset, I think I just got lucky that a lot of them ended up where they did! c:
I was really questioning if I liked my town layout but you helped me feel better about it c:

I've only been playing a few weeks. Seeing all this amazing maps and cute house placements are making me ready to reset =X

image.jpg

Only had this town for a little while, and really liking the layout compared to previous towns of mine

3YTWvAH.jpg

Town Name: Creme
Mayor: Rainy
Fruit: Apples
Villagers: Merengue, Melba, Charlise, Pinky, Groucho, Chief, Axel, Opal, Erik, Bianca

I love my town, the only thing I wish I had more of are ponds.

Last edited:
My town map! ♥

Since I am new to the forum, I thought I would go ahead and post my beloved town map. c: I actually was looking for a different layout, but this one caught my eye and I felt immediately connected:

Town Map I.jpg

My first thought was how much space there was in the northern area. Edenvale will be a natural town and I wanted an array of cedar trees in the north. I also find the little 'island' with Town Hall and the Plaza adorable. ♥ The gyroid was for my fountain, which was to reserve the spot for my police station. Funnily enough, Chief requested the station the day after I paid for the fountain. ^^; Samson moved into the area where I hope to put the cafe (the little bubbly near the southern waterfall), but he will eventually leave.

Town Information:

Natural Fruit: Apples
Grass: Triangles
Original Villagers: Beau, Bam, Bunnie, Chief, and Timbra.

I truly love my 'forever' town! ♥​

3YTWvAH.jpg

Villagers: Merengue, Melba, Charlise, Pinky, Groucho, Chief, Axel, Opal, Erik, Bianca

Your town layout looks really nice!

3YTWvAH.jpg

Love your town map! Was looking for something like this, but ended up getting something semi-similar.
You have a way better peninsula than mine (Which I wanted the most)..mine is barely one ;~;

IMG_8470.jpg
Town Name: Oakheart
Mayor: Sander
Fruit: Pears
Grass: Circle
Villagers: Diana, Beau, Julian, Deirdre, Roald (leaving soon), Bruce, Victoria, Daisy, Chadder

Since a week or two I started playing again after months of digging into Fantasy Life on the 3DS. I love this map, particularly the river and the villager houses in the south. I have played in so many towns, and finally I can say no rock is in the way of anything I'm planning to do :blush:. The only thing I don't like is the pond next to retail and the fact that Re-Tail and the Town Hall could've been placed a bit higher. I wanted to align my Campsite with them, so obviously this one is placed a bit lower as well. Still planning on building the Roost Cafe underneath the plaza, somewhere at the height of the lowest bridge. Also really happy with my villagers, but Victoria & Cheddar have to go asap :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 11.55.28.jpg

HOUSE LOCATIONS ARE NOT UP TO DATE XD I ALSO HAVE A CAF?
Here's a picture of my town c:
Still looking for 3 more dreamies- Chrissy, Sprinkle & Pinky
A friend is giving me Skye later! Yay! ~

~Town of Rainbow
Native Fruit: Pears <3
Train Station: Blue
Town Hall: Blue
Villagers (red-moving, green-keeping)
Francine-Bluebear-Dotty-Pompom-Rosie-Cherry-Lolly-Eugene-Flurry
Dreamies Remaining: 4
Mayor: Weronika

I love my town because of Re-Tail being close to the dock, a short river meaning lots of open space, a private island, south-facing waterfall, and because I wanted circle grass, blue town hall and train station c:

Last edited:
View attachment 92643

HOUSE LOCATIONS ARE NOT UP TO DATE XD I ALSO HAVE A CAF?
Here's a picture of my town c:
Still looking for 3 more dreamies- Chrissy, Sprinkle & Pinky
A friend is giving me Skye later! Yay! ~

~Town of Rainbow
Native Fruit: Pears <3
Train Station: Blue
Town Hall: Blue
Villagers (red-moving, green-keeping)
Francine-Bluebear-Dotty-Pompom-Rosie-Cherry-Lolly-Eugene-Flurry
Dreamies Remaining: 4
Mayor: Weronika

I love my town because of Re-Tail being close to the dock, a short river meaning lots of open space, a private island, south-facing waterfall, and because I wanted circle grass, blue town hall and train station c:

That is such a lovely town layout! I'm jealous :blush:

Almost 2 years later, I'm still in love with my map.
tumblr_no0ialKQd71sw20jco1_400.jpg
Pros: Straight shot from the dock to the train station. (My requirement when I was looking for a map.)
Main structures like town hall all at the top with the housing in the bottom half.
One long beach.

Cons: Just one unfortunate rock.

Back