• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

so yesterday night i started shiny hunting for the first time ever and i found a shiny pikipek in 7 sos encounters whoops lol

Last edited:
I've been out of pokemon these last generations, but got back for sun/moon. Hatched a 5 (almost 6) IV stufful wich I now use on battle tree. I love the little derp.

So, as an update to my post from whenever ago...

A Sandslash in Crystal (lost the cartridge)

A Poochyena in Emerald (the one true survivor)

A Fearow in Platinum (ran away, I was unknowing)

Obligatory Gyarados, a Swinub and a Drowzee in Heart Gold (reset file)

Verizon Wireless in Black

Milotic in White 2 (reset file)

Zigzagoon in X

Horsea in Y (lost via data corruption)

Bounsweet (SOS 32), Corsola (SOS 28), Fomantis (SOS 669), Rockruff (SOS 73), Stufful (SOS 166), Feebas (SOS 495), Castform (SOS 176), Mareanie (SOS 67), and Pichu (SOS 315) in Sun.

Last edited:
chinchou.jpg

There he is.

I don't really care for shinies, but I decided to try chain fishing in Pokemon X and was successful. Found it after about 30 encounters?

Shiny Cutiefly at 314 eggs.

IMG_1068.jpg

I'm actually going to rename him to Jubilance, even though another one of my recent shinies has a name with "ilance" in it... it just sounds better than Heropon. Kind of hard thinking of a good nickname for a shiny male Cutiefly, was going to name it "Cherry" or "Blossoms" if it was a female but I don't feel like hatching more Cutiefly eggs to try and get another one lol.

Last edited:
goomy.png
Hatched a shiny Goomy yesterday without intending to lol. I wanted to name it Goozma, but it's a girl.

Shiny Wimpod at 1,654 eggs. Oh man, I really can't stomach shiny hunting anymore at the moment... guess I'm taking a break until Pok?Bank updates. At least there are a few good things about long egg hunts... they're a good test of patience and they give you plenty of time to think up a good nickname when the shiny does hatch. c:

IMG_1069.jpg

My current shinies:

470.gif
471.gif
700.gif

I only started collecting this generation. I'm going for a full shiny Eeveelution team!​

Got a shiny Yungoos at the start! It's evolved now. Also got a shiny Lapras on GTS. :D

I have a shiny bellsprout in SoulSilver, and a shiny Tentacruel in Gold, but that's it.

Got me a shiny Jolteon and I caught two more shiny Eevees. Trying to get all the Eeveelutions.

I already have a shiny Vaporeon and a Shiny Sylveon on Pokemon X.

Found generation 7 GIFs so now they're added to the list as well!

I even got my very first shiny... uhh... legendary Pok?mon? Honestly I don't even know what to call Type: Null or Silvally but my shiny one is the most valuable shiny I've ever gotten so it's legendary in that regard I guess :p

Got me a shiny Jolteon and I caught two more shiny Eevees. Trying to get all the Eeveelutions.

I already have a shiny Vaporeon and a Shiny Sylveon on Pokemon X.

Where are you hunting on? I got all the Eevee forms shiny (including Eevee itself) in ORAS with the dexnav. Only took 4 days or so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I envy you omg >_> I did like 18 SOS encounters and i got nothing

W o w

Last edited:
I got a shiny Primarina from a wonder trade. I'm pretty sure it is a hack though. I have a few others in Moon, but I know they are hacks. ;)

I did breed for a shiny Talonflame and Roserade in X. I may breed for shinies in the new game if I get the shiny charm.

ive been extremely lucky in shiny breeding with my moon copy and poke pelago shiny hunting. not much luck with wild encounters :/

so far ive got rowlet, popplio, cottonee, tsareena, eevee x2, and castform from breeding. i also got magikarp, goomy, and sandshrew from poke pelago, salandit from wild encounter, and vulpix from a wondertrade.

Back