• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

If they are going to be faithful remakes (which the Cheese Riddler hinted towards), I hope Game Freak learned from what happened with BDSP... PLEASE let's all hope that ILCA or someone else besides GF doesn't develop and subsequentially butcher the remakes, whatever their gonna be called

Speaking of, what would the games be called? We can know for certainty that the potential of a Legends game would be called Legends: Kyurem, but the teased "faithful remakes" that are supposedly going to be another sequel sort of thing should definitely not just be called B3/W3. Pokemon: Voltaic Black and Infernal White? Eh, they're probably just gonna stick with B3/W3.

Can you get these Pokemon in both games? ( Sword and Shield )

Spcetrier Glastrier Calyrex​

Or are some of them exclusives?

Can you get these Pokemon in both games? ( Sword and Shield )

Spcetrier Glastrier Calyrex​

Or are some of them exclusives?
You can get only one of Specetier or Glastier per game but you can choose which one you want by what kind of carrots you decide to grow. It’s sort of like the new Regis where they are technically both in the game but you can only choose to get one of them.

You can get only one of Specetier or Glastier per game but you can choose which one you want by what kind of carrots you decide to grow. It’s sort of like the new Regis where they are technically both in the game but you can only choose to get one of them.
Ok thanks for letting me know :)

Not sure where the right place to put this but if anyone wants to add me on pokemon go they can, my trainer ID is Cella390717

I play daily :)

So, I think Umbreon should be able to know Poison Tail due to old pokemon card lore from the 90s. I also see that he can no longer know Toxic like he use to be able too. I wonder if the next pokemon game will come out with a poison eeveelution.

Better yet, they should just give umbreon a hidden ability that if another pokemon makes physical contact with it, it will become poisoned. That is probably the best of both worlds, backing off of poison moves to make room for a poison eeveelution and still hold some poison lore from the pokemon cards in the 90s...

Toxeon? Causteon? Vireon? Radeon? Ooh, that last one’s good. I don’t think they’re gonna add any more eeveelutions though.

I was working on completing my photodex in New Pokemon Snap, and I when I got to Delibird, I noticed that the dex entry said that it stored food in its tail. I was like, "What?! Don't you dare try to tell me that the sack it's holding is its tail!" But then I turned the model around and lo and behold... the sack is actually connected to its body. I've been playing Pokemon since the 90s and I never once noticed this design detail (although I admit to not ever using one, so I wouldn't have spent a lot of time looking at its back sprite anyway). I still can't get over it!

I was just curious and was hoping someone can tell me the truth i caught a Shiny Milcery during the outbreak in Pokemon Violet and it evolved into Alcremie i was looking around online and saw that it can learn Mystical Fire so is that true and if so how do i do it again right now i have it holding an mirror herb and i have a Flutter Mane that has the move setup a picnic and nothing happened Alcremie didn't learn it. Did i do something wrong ?

I was just curious and was hoping someone can tell me the truth i caught a Shiny Milcery during the outbreak in Pokemon Violet and it evolved into Alcremie i was looking around online and saw that it can learn Mystical Fire so is that true and if so how do i do it again right now i have it holding an mirror herb and i have a Flutter Mane that has the move setup a picnic and nothing happened Alcremie didn't learn it. Did i do something wrong ?
It looks like Alcremie can learn it via TM but not by breeding

Someone on the far right sells it for 100k in the battle tower apparently

It looks like Alcremie can learn it via TM but not by breeding

Someone on the far right sells it for 100k in the battle tower apparently
Is there a Battle tower in Pokemon Violet cause i've never came across it but i do have Pokemon Shield so is there a battle tower there cause
if so then i can put Alcemie in Home teach it the way by bringing her into Shield

Last edited:
Is there a Battle tower in Pokemon Violet cause i've never came across it but i do have Pokemon Shield so is there a battle tower there cause
if so then i can put Alcemie in Home teach it the way by bringing her into Shield
Yeah that’s what I meant, sorry I didn’t clarify. As far as I can tell from searching Alcremie can’t learn it via anything in scarlet and violet

Yeah that’s what I meant, sorry I didn’t clarify. As far as I can tell from searching Alcremie can’t learn it via anything in scarlet and violet
Yeah it's no problem and yeah that makes sense i didn't see anything for scarlet and violet welp time to bust out shield and find that battle tower 😂
Yes it worked thank you so much ❤❤❤
Wait hold on i brought Alcremie over to Shield to teach it Mystical Fire and then brought her back to Violet and Mystical Fire is gone 😭😭😭

Last edited:
i dont know where this should go, just wanted to share my custom Gengar plush.
20231222_010558-01.jpeg

theres some more pics on gilmurillo.blogspot.com

I've never played any Pokèmon Switch games until this evening. I downloaded a demo of 'Let's Go Eevee' and really enjoyed it. I was going to order it, but then I saw there is a 'Let's Go Pikachu' aswell. Are they basically the same or are there any major differences? I would really love to have Charmander, does anyone know if they appear in both? Sorry, if this sounds like a really basic question, but I am a novice when it comes to Pokèmon! 🙂

I've never played any Pokèmon Switch games until this evening. I downloaded a demo of 'Let's Go Eevee' and really enjoyed it. I was going to order it, but then I saw there is a 'Let's Go Pikachu' aswell. Are they basically the same or are there any major differences? I would really love to have Charmander, does anyone know if they appear in both? Sorry, if this sounds like a really basic question, but I am a novice when it comes to Pokèmon! 🙂

They're pretty much the same game. Depending on the version, you get a special Pikachu or Eevee that can learn a unique moveset. There are also some version exclusive Pokemon you may want to check out in case those include any of your favorites.

Back