• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can't think of an event where there were 0 restocks. At the TBT fair (which is similar in structure to this event) there is usually at least one small restock. However if there is a restock, it isn't necessarily guaranteed to be European friendly. I really hope something works out for all you Europe folks :(

thanks vanessa, same here. I can easily sneak off at work or just pop on whenever not in class but yesh 1 am nope, this week been hell writing my paper and weekend been meh so gotta sleep :(

Honestly I can't think of an event where there were 0 restocks. At the TBT fair (which is similar in structure to this event) there is usually at least one small restock. However if there is a restock, it isn't necessarily guaranteed to be European friendly. I really hope something works out for all you Europe folks :(

Thank you Vanessa for replying! I think I'll just stay in bed tonight then and check tomorrow morning if anything's left or wait for the restock :)

Thank you Vanessa for replying! I think I'll just stay in bed tonight then and check tomorrow morning if anything's left or wait for the restock :)

yeah same, or if restock time is bad i'll just throw it into raffle tix or whatever left i can sell ig...

yeah same, or if restock time is bad i'll just throw it into raffle tix or whatever left i can sell ig...

There's still 5% of me contemplating putting an alarm at 1AM, but I've been feeling under the weather so it'd be a smarter move not to do so. If all else fails I'll also do raffle tickets and perhaps a candy to resell. Decisions, decisions ;)

There's still 5% of me contemplating putting an alarm at 1AM, but I've been feeling under the weather so it'd be a smarter move not to do so. If all else fails I'll also do raffle tickets and perhaps a candy to resell. Decisions, decisions ;)

yeah, i mean i could do that but my instinct is telling me no and i feel like i'd need the sleep better than a pixel doll lol. but ya just hoping for a restock or raffle tix rn

yeah, i mean i could do that but my instinct is telling me no and i feel like i'd need the sleep better than a pixel doll lol. but ya just hoping for a restock or raffle tix rn

Haha, when you put it that way.. ;)

Oh wow 250 candies. I think my guess was 210 or somethin along the 200 lines. I counted 60 candies in the photo shown, the times that by 3, and adjusted to what I felt was appropriate. So glad I ended up getting 3 tokens for that phew.

Can a mod of admin tell us if there will be a restock?
I'm in Australia and staying up is taking a toll.

I only want to know so I'm not wasting time.

Thank you. ^_^

Can a mod of admin tell us if there will be a restock?
I'm in Australia and staying up is taking a toll.

I only want to know so I'm not wasting time.

Thank you. ^_^

yeah i'd like to know too like obv cant stay up now but if i should wait for a restock or no later on

I was very happy because I took the last or 2nd last purple bat potion. (I saw about an hour before the Purple Bat Potions sold out there were only 2 left.)

rip i thought token distribution was now but i also learned what daylight savings finally meant and that means this is happening next hour hdksjdks

rip i thought token distribution was now but i also learned what daylight savings finally meant and that means this is happening next hour hdksjdks

It's funny knowing the fact you could've already gotten a strange doll if you won counting cavities.

It's funny knowing the fact you could've already gotten a strange doll if you won counting cavities.

yeah, but we cant have it all, can we :rolleyes:
also the number 250 was definitely off my radar, it was too good of a number for me lmao

I'm honestly nervous. I doubt they will give us the tokens exactly at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back