⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

Whoa dude I love your pixels so much!!! Especially the snowglobe one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see the newer art at first- the Chat Noir and D.Va are SO nice oh my g o h

Whoa dude I love your pixels so much!!! Especially the snowglobe one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see the newer art at first- the Chat Noir and D.Va are SO nice oh my g o h
Thank you so much!! Comments like this make me so happy! I really appreciate it!

I want to draw D.Va digitally sometime. Since she’s my fav I prob wanna do most of her event skins hahaha. ����

The snow globe pixel took such a long time but I’m super happy with it. Thank you again!!

0FoxPcC.png

Super happy with this. Doing prompts on twitter by Pixel_Dailies and today's prompt was 'Level Editor' and I had to quickly learn what that was and I set to work. I've been at it since 8AM and finished at 3PM. Sooo much work but so worth it. I'm happy to be working on pixel art again, it's my passion.

hT49brM.png

A picture I just finished!! It's a gift for Miharu on here, who has been nothing but nice since I've met her. AAAAAAAAA. I had fun with this one!!! Such a cute character and so pink!!! <33

hT49brM.png

A picture I just finished!! It's a gift for Miharu on here, who has been nothing but nice since I've met her. AAAAAAAAA. I had fun with this one!!! Such a cute character and so pink!!! <33

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE HER SO MUCH OMFG JSKLDFJSKLFJDS YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!! ; v ; TYSM!!!!! <3333333333

qwy5fGi.png

Doodled a very special OC of mine. ; v ; Blehhhhh

UAKooVA.png

For a Gaia comm!~ Still tryna kick this art block. I'm p proud of how this came out ngl. ; v ;
Hopefully that won't change oelkgjjrkh.

Guess who got into painting with acrylic paints!~
This is my second painting I've ever done. I'll upload the first one when I'm not too lazy to grab it! ~
I'm super happy, this was done for my beautiful wife! <333
Concepting it was fun and I'm just glad it came out similar to the concepts.

iOjLB3K.png
sJPTvjt.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

4e39e3f764.jpg

Also update WIP of the piece I'm working on for a comm. Hoping to have this finished tomorrow!~

tvBMf50.png

Trying small new things with my coloring! This was fun. u v u!!

I think I'm going to be opening a shop here to sell cheebs like this!

6qBISqa.gif

I want to save up for the Love Ball, Moon Ball and other collectiblessssssss. v_V
I just don't know how to price things here.

Last edited:
o22jWSJ.gif

Another one done!! ; v ; <333 This time of my monkey girl OC, Tanpopo~
These are so fun to make.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS SJDKFLSJFKLSDD ; v ; <33333333333333333

THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS SJDKFLSJFKLSDD ; v ; <33333333333333333

NO PROBLEM BB!! I'm so glad to have met you and I enjoy drawing for you and it makes me happy if you're happy!!
Thank you so much for being my friend and always being so nice to me! It means more than you could know. You're someone I consider a very close friend, even if we don't talk a lot a lot.

So...Yeah. ; v ; Thank YOU so much.

Back