• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather

Hey hey. I made an art gallery here in like... January but.. To be honest, I feel like I've improved since then and besides that, I've taken on a different pseudonym since. I'm not asking for critiques, I just wanted more options to host my art. ; v ;

Warning, it's gonna get picture heavy up in here.

If you wanna look at everything, visit my

[ Deviantart Gallery - No longer use dA ] [ Art Twitter ] [ Art Insta ] [ Art Facebook ]

Pixel's ( Animation warning. )

qvgUgst.gif
1aa3Pri.gif
U4DraQ1.gif
Vc3oBtp.gif
MCVOiFU.gif
iMiibmb.gif
2WKHio2.gif
kvrJznm.gif
kTNSeQQ.png
Y3a78jZ.png

Tiny Pixels ( Animation Warning. )

mDesIc4.gif
G2QIyT8.gif

Snowglobe Pixel ( Animation Warning )

jzwYvKY.gif

Cheebs: See more here.

Lk4aqHw.png

W11PzRh.png

EuNMwzR.png

WDPZtSS.png

Regular Style W/ Backgrounds. ( These are huggggggge so just click the links instead haha. )

[ For an art contest ] [ Personal Piece ]

Last edited:
you're welcome, they are good! I never have the patience for animation so I can appreciate it <3

Honestly, I feel that haha. Sometimes I feel like I overwork myself with my ideas like the snowglobe head tilt KILLED me and I still don't like the full result but it was the best I could do!!

I watched you on deviantart because I adore your works! <3

Oh boy. If you ever decide to start commissions for TBT, let me know! I would absolutely love a chibi of my Pocket Camp manager. :eek:

Oh boy. If you ever decide to start commissions for TBT, let me know! I would absolutely love a chibi of my Pocket Camp manager. :eek:

Oooh that's kinda tempting but I just don't know how much to charge haha ORZ plus I would have you waiting a bit unfortunately bc my workload

but if that's okay I wouldn't mind trying sometime

Oh my goodness! Your art is absolutely adorable!! I am in love with your pixels. <3 I gave you a watch on DA so I can see more of your beautiful art. c:

Oh my goodness! Your art is absolutely adorable!! I am in love with your pixels. <3 I gave you a watch on DA so I can see more of your beautiful art. c:

You're so very sweet!! Honestly! ; v ; This comment made me smile! I'm so glad haha I want to be rly good at pixels one day
BUT AAA I'll follow you back!!~ <333

Oooh that's kinda tempting but I just don't know how much to charge haha ORZ plus I would have you waiting a bit unfortunately bc my workload

That's understandable. No worries! I wouldn't want to add to your busy plate. c:

I love the pixels and chibis omg there isn't enough Yu Yu Hakusho art out there imo. Keep up the amazing work. ; u ;

i respect anyone who can do pixel art. those are amazing, and i love ur chibis as well!

That's understandable. No worries! I wouldn't want to add to your busy plate. c:

You're so sweet! ; v ; If I ever decide to take comms here, I'll def let you know!! <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the pixels and chibis omg there isn't enough Yu Yu Hakusho art out there imo. Keep up the amazing work. ; u ;

Yu Yu Hakusho is SO good!! I actually want to draw more for it soonish!! Thank you so much for being so sweet okgnrjkg <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

i respect anyone who can do pixel art. those are amazing, and i love ur chibis as well!

Thank you so much!!! Pixel art can be rather calming when not under stress inducing timelines haha.
Thank you again, you're so sweet! ; v ; <333

Your art is so amazing! I especially love your tiny pixels waaah. You should open up a shop for tbt honestly that would make me so happy

I'm not sure on the going rates for tbt commissions but back when I used to do them (circa 2013) I charged 100tbt per pixel and they were a lot smaller so maybe a lil more than that :> I would also pay for a pixel if you ever opened a shop ≧◡≦

Your art is so amazing! I especially love your tiny pixels waaah. You should open up a shop for tbt honestly that would make me so happy

You're so positively sweet, thank you so much for your kind words. ; v ; I would love to open for TBT, I just feel like I'd be very limited with slots and I need to know people here can be SUPER patient with me. Plus setting up a thread and all that jazz would probably be reminiscent of what I have here, simply because I'm so lazy to pretty things up ORZ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure on the going rates for tbt commissions but back when I used to do them (circa 2013) I charged 100tbt per pixel and they were a lot smaller so maybe a lil more than that :> I would also pay for a pixel if you ever opened a shop ≧◡≦

I see! I'm strongly leaning towards doing it. I just worry about setting prices bc I'm super bad with that stuff and get scared if I'm overcharging or underselling. v_v But thank you so much for being so sweet, I will try to figure things out

i absolutely love your work. I SWEAR YOU BETTER OPEN UP COMMISSIONS (im kidding xD, only if you'd like to/are able to cope with it) youre doing a fantastic job hun

Ohhhh wow those pixels are so cute!!!!! do notice me if you ever open commissions! I wanna get my hands on one!!!! ;w;

i absolutely love your work. I SWEAR YOU BETTER OPEN UP COMMISSIONS (im kidding xD, only if you'd like to/are able to cope with it) youre doing a fantastic job hun

AAAAAAAAA once I figure things out, I will B) <33 Thank you so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh wow those pixels are so cute!!!!! do notice me if you ever open commissions! I wanna get my hands on one!!!! ;w;

Ooh I will!! ; v ; Thank you so much for being so sweet!!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is amazing! I love how you draw eyes <3

Thank you so much, I work hard trying to make them look alright!! So hearing that makes me happy!! <33

Back