• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

06jTefo.png

I've been wanting to do something for Multimouse for a while now and here she is! <3 Had fun pixeling her.

06jTefo.png

I've been wanting to do something for Multimouse for a while now and here she is! <3 Had fun pixeling her.
OMG miraculous ladybug AAAAAAH I'm a big fan of that show!!
what do you use to make these pixel cheebs? I really want to try making pixel
Art!
Post automatically merged:

Guess who got an iPad and the pencil!~ ; v ;

I've been drawing lots on procreate and I am LOVING it!:

t6qo6zZ.png

eUDX5gO.png

qEMl7vU.png
Congrats on getting an Ipad! I've been saving money for it but it seems like I'm still far away from buying it TT

OMG miraculous ladybug AAAAAAH I'm a big fan of that show!!
what do you use to make these pixel cheebs? I really want to try making pixel
Art!
Post automatically merged:

Congrats on getting an Ipad! I've been saving money for it but it seems like I'm still far away from buying it TT
Miraculous is one of my favorite cartoon shows ever, it's sooo good. As for pixeling, I use aseprite and I HIGHLY recommend it! It did cost some money but if you can save up for it, it's SO worth it. It's one of the best pixel programs ever and it even allows people to code the program itself to make it do virtually anything you want. As someone who has pixeled in MSPaint, Photoshop, Sai and many other programs that escape my mind right now, it's the best. It also allows for onionskin when you're animating, which makes it loads better than any other. ; v ;

AAAA tbh it isn't paid off haha; I used a credit card that I have to pay back for it but tbh, it was so worth it. Before, I was in such a bad art block, it was awful. I've been drawing a lot more and it's just so awesome. > v <

ld6iKdI.png

Is anyone else going through a nostalgia phase with a game in their childhood they used to adore, getting all those feels back? No? How about an existential crisis because you realize aforementioned game is almost 22 years old?? Anyone? Ahahhaa okay no just me then.

Anyways it's Kidd/Kid from Chrono Cross! This game is very near and dear to my heart and I'm surprised it took me THIS long to make some fanart. I have a lot more in the works for these. It's a personal project, ontop of the other obligations I've taken onto myself, ehehe. ; v ; Anyways, ya! ~ I hope there's someone out there who loves this game as much as I do.

Also yes, my style keeps changing. That's what happens when you hate everything you put out. Trying to find something I'll be okay with for a while.

ld6iKdI.png

Is anyone else going through a nostalgia phase with a game in their childhood they used to adore, getting all those feels back? No? How about an existential crisis because you realize aforementioned game is almost 22 years old?? Anyone? Ahahhaa okay no just me then.

Anyways it's Kidd/Kid from Chrono Cross! This game is very near and dear to my heart and I'm surprised it took me THIS long to make some fanart. I have a lot more in the works for these. It's a personal project, ontop of the other obligations I've taken onto myself, ehehe. ; v ; Anyways, ya! ~ I hope there's someone out there who loves this game as much as I do.

Also yes, my style keeps changing. That's what happens when you hate everything you put out. Trying to find something I'll be okay with for a while.
I love love LOVE this. Time's Scar and pretty much all the themes by Yasunori Mitsuda changed my life. And that opening CG, DANG. GOOD GOOSEBUMPS.

I love love LOVE this. Time's Scar and pretty much all the themes by Yasunori Mitsuda changed my life. And that opening CG, DANG. GOOD GOOSEBUMPS.

I did not expect another CC fan here! I’m currently listening to the OST actually to get inspo! It’s so good for writing and doing just about anything. 😭

Time’s Scar is just on a whole other level, especially with as you said, they did the opening. I could watch it over and over and not get sick of it.

Curious! Who is your fav character(s)? Or what’s the group you go with? I’m just so happy to see some love for this game! Thank you Sm!

I did not expect another CC fan here! I’m currently listening to the OST actually to get inspo! It’s so good for writing and doing just about anything. 😭

Time’s Scar is just on a whole other level, especially with as you said, they did the opening. I could watch it over and over and not get sick of it.

Curious! Who is your fav character(s)? Or what’s the group you go with? I’m just so happy to see some love for this game! Thank you Sm!
Hooboy, I had to dig deep to remember, but I recall really liking Glenn's character design, and definitely had a lot of time with Lynx / Harle in my party. ALSO Pip!

Hooboy, I had to dig deep to remember, but I recall really liking Glenn's character design, and definitely had a lot of time with Lynx / Harle in my party. ALSO Pip!

Glenn is such a sweetheart. His entire story with Dario and Riddel is just so tragic to me.

Lynx and Harle are amazing and PIP IS SO CUTE.

Personally I was always basic and had Kidd, Serge and Nikki. Nikki was my overall favorite ahahha. But there’s so many lovable characters, I wanted them all.

Glenn is such a sweetheart. His entire story with Dario and Riddel is just so tragic to me.

Lynx and Harle are amazing and PIP IS SO CUTE.

Personally I was always basic and had Kidd, Serge and Nikki. Nikki was my overall favorite ahahha. But there’s so many lovable characters, I wanted them all.
Lol, my emo teenage self was really into tragic figures; my obsession with FFX later was, in today's words, "a little extra".
I should probably get this off your art thread, but yes, I really miss the rpgs where you collect multiple characters. And having cut scenes that just take your breath away. You've inspired me to go make some fan art; i just gotta pick who...

p9TXt1G.png

Another 'Draw the person above you!' pieces! Now to finish up my workload! Got quite a bit to do but it'll be fun!~​
Aaahhh!! Thanks again for doing her! She looks way too cute for words and i love the colors! Your drawing is really impressive! Thanks again!! Love it so much ❤️❤️💗💗❤️❤️

Aaahhh!! Thanks again for doing her! She looks way too cute for words and i love the colors! Your drawing is really impressive! Thanks again!! Love it so much ❤️❤️💗💗❤️❤️

I’m so glad you like it so much!!! <3 She was really a joy to draw and you’re way too sweet! Thank you Sm!!!

ahh omg i love the pixels! your so good and do you take tbt commissions?

Back