• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

RJ4IGuT.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEPPY CATS, MERRY!!! <333

How could I NOT draw her for her birthday?? ; v ; My mayor is based on an OC which is why her hair and eye color aren't things you can really get in game but YA!!

Non-animated:
VaWuquz.png

Animated:

xCUbbUP.gif

A rlc for one of my close friends! His XIV character. It was hard to get all those details on here but I'm p happy with the end result!

Last edited:
dKlE94V.png
juJquPB.gif

A RLC comm for Mikaiah! <3 Haven't done a pixel in a bit and was given freedom with posing and stuff
so that was fun! <3

Heyooo! I'm now offering RLC's to help with irl debt!
You can find my commission page here and if you don't have a toyhou.se, feel free to contact me here and I'll give you my discord.
Thank you sm!~

I really really like the chibi stuff. I hope to be able to color that good one day.

I really really like the chibi stuff. I hope to be able to color that good one day.

I'm sure you can! It's taken me a really long time to get here honestly but it's because I didn't have the necessary skills + tools. I feel like you can do this and better! <33

I'm sure you can! It's taken me a really long time to get here honestly but it's because I didn't have the necessary skills + tools. I feel like you can do this and better! <33
I know I can do it. I'll just have to look up how. I get impatient sometimes when I'm coloring. Growing up, I've always preferred not to color the things I drew, so I think it gets to me when I'm drawing on the computer. I don't know if it's blending colors or not, but I like how you do it. The coloring of the eyes are also really cool looking.

I know I can do it. I'll just have to look up how. I get impatient sometimes when I'm coloring. Growing up, I've always preferred not to color the things I drew, so I think it gets to me when I'm drawing on the computer. I don't know if it's blending colors or not, but I like how you do it. The coloring of the eyes are also really cool looking.

Yeah I understand that too well. I was originally a mostly traditional artist so transitioning from traditional to digital was such a difficult thing to adjust to. ( Now I'm not the greatest at traditional anymore haha ) but lining and coloring was always my weak points. It took looking up tutorials to get where I am and to be honest, I'm still not happy with the state I'm in. My wife always tells me that an artist will never be truly happy with their work and will always strive for better! <3

I appreciate your words and how sweet you are! Just keep working at it and give yourself time and patience and I know you can do it. I used to be the type of person that wanted to get a piece done within' a day and because I was trying to rush, my art suffered. Know that you can take your time and also that sometimes redoing things completely is a lot better than being unhappy and accepting a result you're not satisfied with.

I know you can do it!!

Yeah I understand that too well. I was originally a mostly traditional artist so transitioning from traditional to digital was such a difficult thing to adjust to. ( Now I'm not the greatest at traditional anymore haha ) but lining and coloring was always my weak points. It took looking up tutorials to get where I am and to be honest, I'm still not happy with the state I'm in. My wife always tells me that an artist will never be truly happy with their work and will always strive for better! <3

I appreciate your words and how sweet you are! Just keep working at it and give yourself time and patience and I know you can do it. I used to be the type of person that wanted to get a piece done within' a day and because I was trying to rush, my art suffered. Know that you can take your time and also that sometimes redoing things completely is a lot better than being unhappy and accepting a result you're not satisfied with.

I know you can do it!!
I was having trouble with lining early on. I felt like it was ridged and I saw other peoples art with really smooth looking lines, nice curves and whatnot and I really wanted to be able to do that. And I think your wife is correct, because I've looked at some of my more recent stuff and thought, "Hm. I wish I had caught that before uploading. Guess I'll just have to live with it." xD Thanks for the encouragement.

2BYRGHW.png
Ri1U0ZV.gif

Wanted to surprise my wife, so I drew her cutie OC, Ai! He makes me so happy, being all pink and adorable. <33

Aaaand a sketch of Jareth and Sarah in their masquerade outfits! A friend real live commissioned me for this and she seems happy!
Now to color @___@

rx9HsfD.png

xoa1uBE.png

Just finished this RLC! <3 It's Jareth and Sarah from Labyrinth!~ So much has happened that's prevented me from doing comms but now I can try and focus on them! <3

Back