⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

I really like your Yu Yu Hakusho art. Seeing it makes me want to start drawing again. :>

It's such a good anime that my wife introduced me to! I want to draw more for it as well. ORZ;; I have so much to do, so little time sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg the animation for the pixels is so cute!

Thank you so much!! ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme just dump a buncha W.I.Ps in here.

EClKtDAXYAAmZmr
EClKtDCXkAAjA-Y
EClKtDOXkAAZwpe
EClKtKaXUAASbHF

I am in love with your snow globe pixels!

Thank you so much!!!~ ; v ; It was hard work to do that one in particular but definitely a learning experience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another sketch down. It's always discouraging in art when you're doing an art trade or something for someone and they respond so lackluster. I think once I tackle all of these art trades, I'm done with taking them for a really long time. I put my all into things and it's just... UGH. /ENDRANT

file

Moi5q5q.png

Another piece I completed!~ n v n Trying to get through things fast!~

Haha so I was scammed out of couple art but I'm not allowing the person to use it, so I may repurpose the pose. ORZ;; A shame bc I was actually p happy with how it came out, ah well.

In other news, starting to color again after a few days of a complete art block.

Currently working on this trade:

2MtvItr.jpg

Just gonna wait for the persons response on whether they like the color palette. ORZ; I wanna draw things for Fire Emblem Three Houses tho......... ughgughghgij why did i decide to do so many art trades, so stressed.

hGh6SoK.png

Another cheeb down!~ I have so much work to do kgeokl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have some more sketches. THESE ARE WAY OUT OF ORDER LMAO. I'm just too lazy to put them in the right order.... but I had fun in some of these with details and trying to make my posing more dynamic and energized. ( Does that even make sense? )

dPo9Mky.png

GV1yZbW.png

s6s7GBM.png

ew8U3sv.png

3fxrufn.png

8qqju4O.png

EW90F5Y.png

Last edited:
Great work Pixori. I don't do animations, but I can only guess it's very time consuming. I would love to see what you could do with Animal Crossing characters.

Great work Pixori. I don't do animations, but I can only guess it's very time consuming. I would love to see what you could do with Animal Crossing characters.

Thank you so much and mayhaps one day I'll draw myself with a bunch of my fav villagers for fun!!~

AkyFRnV.png

It's a Claude!!~ Drew in my experimental style at the request of my wife!~ <33

Oh wow! Your art is fantastic!! I'm definitely sure you could get some good TBT/RLC for it! Especially your cheebs! I love the shading job and your eye style!

Oh wow! Your art is fantastic!! I'm definitely sure you could get some good TBT/RLC for it! Especially your cheebs! I love the shading job and your eye style!

Thank you soso much, that means a lot to me!! ; v ; I'm really trying to get myself out there most bc I'm a super insecure person but I want to push past that as best as I can. Hearing such sweet things like this means a lot to me! So thank you. ; v ; <3

Your art is just outstanding! Absoloutly gorgeous! If you ever decide to take commissions, I will be buying some art from you for the most I can afford :)

Back