• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Pengutango's Signature Shop! Check thread for request openings! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think I would die if I tried to cycle him back. Funny enough that's the 2nd time I've lost him. Maybe he's just not meant for my town so I'll take it as a sign. :p

And I think Sprinkles will be the one to permanently take his place as she already moved in and I actually like her a lot. Sending bells now. <3

Aww, really? TWICE?! Yeesh, that's bad luck indeed. D: Sounds good. Got payment and you're all set for now.

YAY I'm so excited!!!

I just sent you your mockup, so please take a look at it when you get a chance. :)

--------------------------------------------------

I have to head out for a lil while, but I will work on more banner stuff when I get home. Definitely on track to getting all my current requests on the front done for sure.

3 sigs done! :D Thanks dropinthebucket, PokeCam420, & Wolfie and hope you guys enjoy 'em! Already added them to the Flickr album and will be adding them to the front shortly.

All updates have been sent out and a major important note below:

This is my final post for this thread, as I've finished putting through all the revamp stuff for the new thread. I will be updating the front with a link to the new thread (as well as posting it below), so people know where to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back