• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Mayor Hoshiko's RLCs ⋆

Hi! I'm here to place an order with Mayor Hoshiko ^^

I would like to order a halfbody artwork of two characters. I decided on these two OCs because I've never had art drawn of them before (and they're best friends!) :)

Here they are in Animal Crossing:
lynandsteph.png

They can wearing these outfits or something similar.

I have some doodles of what they would look like outside of Animal Crossing, especially for what their hair really looks like, buuuut I really struggle with drawing so I don't know how useful this is ;~; If this is all too confusing for her, she can just base it solely on the AC Screenshot.

lyn.png

steph copy.png

The pose/expressions/etc. can be all decided by her ^^

Thank you for considering and sorry if I missed something! ;o;

Hi! I'm here to place an order with Mayor Hoshiko ^^

I would like to order a halfbody artwork of two characters. I decided on these two OCs because I've never had art drawn of them before (and they're best friends!) :)

Here they are in Animal Crossing:
View attachment 533704

They can wearing these outfits or something similar.

I have some doodles of what they would look like outside of Animal Crossing, especially for what their hair really looks like, buuuut I really struggle with drawing so I don't know how useful this is ;~; If this is all too confusing for her, she can just base it solely on the AC Screenshot.

View attachment 533705
View attachment 533707
The pose/expressions/etc. can be all decided by her ^^

Thank you for considering and sorry if I missed something! ;o;
Hihi! Thank you so much for ordering! Mayor Hoshiko is happy to accept though she wants to know if you wanted the characters together in one image or separately? Other than that you can DM me your PayPal so I can send the invoice and any additional info! 💖

Thank you soso much again!

Hihi! Thank you so much for ordering! Mayor Hoshiko is happy to accept though she wants to know if you wanted the characters together in one image or separately? Other than that you can DM me your PayPal so I can send the invoice and any additional info! 💖

Thank you soso much again!

Thank you!! And together in one image ^^ I will send a DM! :D

Back