• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Mayor Hoshiko's RLCs ⋆

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
Please note that I'm not the artist for this shop! My wifey who is on the spectrum and incredibly nervous has felt
inspired to offer her artwork up here and I wanted to help her ease the anxieties of all the pressure of handling it!
I know everyone here has been more than kind and understanding to me.

"Hello everyone, I would like to offer my services. Thank you for taking an interest in the first place! I only
ask for kindness and patience as I have bouts of extreme burnout at times but I'll always try to keep you informed.
Thank you so much and I hope we can work together!"

057lCbm.png

dNKGHFg.png
Regular Fullbody:
$80 USD for 1 character
$120 USD for 2 characters
( All detail/complexity dependant.)
KawPQGR.png
A5XlClN.png
HefjIJm.png
HMjruny.png
GGhTP9K.jpeg
Halfbody:
$40 per character
Knee-up:
$45 per character
CZWsRYv.png
Cj3v1J0.png
Panty & Stocking Style
$20 per character
$30 for two
ddcmoba-b2aeb406-8199-4b16-8ee8-1ae2a55623eb.png
ddcmob6-ccd6d48f-f7e5-4e71-bcbc-462631ce16d4.png

ddd3gjr-57e8a484-75a6-4e88-96b6-581b62a4c32d.png
ddd3gmq-8ab50328-859a-47f4-8b6e-8b5969bb2094.png
ddel9x5-2d699376-3cc8-4ecc-a251-b34e7b9fb882.png
Chibi Expressions icons
$25 for a set of 10!
+2.50 for extra expressions!

TOS: ( Lol Pixori copies and pastes everything bc lazy and wife )

• You must credit me as the artist if you get comms from me.
  • Art will not be started on until payment is sent VIA PayPal in full ( I will invoice you )
  • No refunds once I've started on your piece!
  • There may be additional fees dependent on the complexity of the character but I'm always willing to work with you!
  • I usually am pretty fast about completing commissions but just in case any mitigating circumstances occur, I ask for a five month leniency time from the date I accept your commission. ( You will be notified if I feel it will take longer than usual to get to your commission. )
  • You may not use my art to claim as your own, edit, redistribute or profit in any way possible.
  • I do not edit completed work unless the mistake is on my end. This is why you MUST provide clear references and any additional information you feel would be relevant to your commission.
Slots: ( Unlimited for now! )
- Rio_ - Sketching! | ☆☆☆☆
-
Completed
- Kitsuragi - Completed! | ★★★★★

Last edited:
commenting my interest for the PSG style because oh my god its PERFECT.

question, for the set of 10 chibi expressions, is it just one chara? or am i able to maybe throw a few extra dollars in to get half one character half another?

commenting my interest for the PSG style because oh my god its PERFECT.

question, for the set of 10 chibi expressions, is it just one chara? or am i able to maybe throw a few extra dollars in to get half one character half another?
AAA omg thank you! You made her smile! That's super exciting! She'd be more than happy to see what you'd like to order and get
a look at the characters you were thinking of as well as poses!

As for the chibi expressions, they're for one character each! The price is really because
the actual characters are the most to draw for her. ; v ;

AAA omg thank you! You made her smile! That's super exciting! She'd be more than happy to see what you'd like to order and get
a look at the characters you were thinking of as well as poses!
slides back in
is she willing to do a frame re-draw from the anime? if so i have an order ready to place

slides back in
is she willing to do a frame re-draw from the anime? if so i have an order ready to place
Oooh, welcome back! n v n She's willing to do so, yes!~ We're excited to see what you'd like!~

Back