• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Pengutango's Signature Shop! Check thread for request openings! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think I would die if I tried to cycle him back. Funny enough that's the 2nd time I've lost him. Maybe he's just not meant for my town so I'll take it as a sign. :p

And I think Sprinkles will be the one to permanently take his place as she already moved in and I actually like her a lot. Sending bells now. <3

Aww, really? TWICE?! Yeesh, that's bad luck indeed. D: Sounds good. Got payment and you're all set for now.

YAY I'm so excited!!!

I just sent you your mockup, so please take a look at it when you get a chance. :)

--------------------------------------------------

I have to head out for a lil while, but I will work on more banner stuff when I get home. Definitely on track to getting all my current requests on the front done for sure.

3 sigs done! :D Thanks dropinthebucket, PokeCam420, & Wolfie and hope you guys enjoy 'em! Already added them to the Flickr album and will be adding them to the front shortly.

All updates have been sent out and a major important note below:

This is my final post for this thread, as I've finished putting through all the revamp stuff for the new thread. I will be updating the front with a link to the new thread (as well as posting it below), so people know where to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back