Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Balloon
hi guys, i know there's a thread for sharing pics of your animals, but i don't think i've seen a single bird pic in it, so hopefully this thread gives you incentive to share pics of your birds, or any birds you might've seen :) i feel like they are a bit underrated. as you might know i love birds, cockatiels in particular, so i'll start off by sharing my baby 🥰

IMG_2276.JPG

his name is peep! also i hope its okay if i keep posting pics of peep here too lol. i am curious to see what birds people on the forum own or have seen!

i don't have a bird, they're really cute though so i wouldn't be opposed to having one in the future! Peep is so cute, i love yellow birds, they envoke happiness imo, just lil yellow buddies

i don't have a bird, they're really cute though so i wouldn't be opposed to having one in the future! Peep is so cute, i love yellow birds, they envoke happiness imo, just lil yellow buddies
yes! and tiels aren’t the only yellow birds, there’s canaries, yellow faced budgies, parrotlets… i could go on and on ☺️

The only bird I have is the bluebird of happiness when I get enough tickets for it (waiting for entries to be approved) lol

We are planning to have ducks at some point after we get the pond and a shed set up. We plan to to have 3-4. We decided to start with this breed unless something comes up to prevent that.
images

So cute. I'd love to have a bird of some sort (I've wanted a cockatiel especially!), but I have another creature who just so happens to be the type to knock a cage down during the night, I suspect :cautious:

The only bird I have is the bluebird of happiness when I get enough tickets for it (waiting for entries to be approved) lol

We are planning to have ducks at some point after we get the pond and a shed set up. We plan to to have 3-4. We decided to start with this breed unless something comes up to prevent that.
images
thats awesome! that colour especially wow it looks emerald 😳 so you can form a lil ecosystem and such for them?
So cute. I'd love to have a bird of some sort (I've wanted a cockatiel especially!), but I have another creature who just so happens to be the type to knock a cage down during the night, I suspect :cautious:
hehe, dog or cat? 😆 or horse? o_o

thats awesome! that colour especially wow it looks emerald 😳 so you can form a lil ecosystem and such for them?

That's the plan. We have a water problem on our property so we have to make a pond anyway with a filter and we already have a fence and shed. We will just have to prep the shed so it's friendly for ducks and easy cleaning. It will take some time.

That's the plan. We have a water problem on our property so we have to make a pond anyway with a filter and we already have a fence and shed. We will just have to prep the shed so it's friendly for ducks and easy cleaning. It will take some time.
that sounds like alot of fun! irl terraforming project… i enjoy decorating the area for my birds alot too. it’s nice to see how creativity can be translated into real environments, while also serving purpose as a living space for animals

Yeah we thought since we have the stuff practically already, and how inflation has been and how products go missing in stores for long periods, perhaps having some ducks that lay eggs isn't a bad idea. I'm at home anyway. The other goal we have is raised gardening beds for some veggies.

Yeah we thought since we have the stuff practically already, and how inflation has been and how products go missing in stores for long periods, perhaps having some ducks that lay eggs isn't a bad idea. I'm at home anyway. The other goal we have is raised gardening beds for some veggies.
being self sufficient like that is really idyllic 😍 home grown eggs for breakfast! and healthy veggies too. best of luck on your project, it sounds like you can reap satisfying awards after hard work. and duckies 💗 sounds like happiness to me.
It is not only okay, but I will never forgive you if you should choose to deprive of us of this angel.
😆💕 how could i?
74DA3BD0-679F-41B5-AFF3-CAFC7DC52FF6.jpeg

today’s birb tax is a cuddly peep☺️

Oh i love birds!! I don’t have one right now, but i grew up having pigeons! They are so cute and cuddly. Birds are very underrated. We had pigeons and ducks and they were great and had a lot of personality.

Oh i love birds!! I don’t have one right now, but i grew up having pigeons! They are so cute and cuddly. Birds are very underrated. We had pigeons and ducks and they were great and had a lot of personality.
pigeons thats interesting, were they special ‘decorative’ breeds or mail pigeons? i feel like pigeons get so much hate anyways, lots of people think because an animal doesn’t have fur or a wagging tail, that they don’t have emotions or character! i’m happy to see the little guys scuttling around the streets. i even used to fawn over them when i was younger lol and i loved drawing them, maybe that was the beginning of my bird obsession😆

Cat and dog, but it's the smaller of the two that I fear will try to knock the cage over - he's an indoor cat, and very stubborn 😅

I LOVE BIRBS SM I-

im getting a bird as soon as i move into my new house! where i live now cant accomodate one so, yeah ill have one soon!! very excited. likely getting a green cheek conure!
conures are so cute too! wiggly lil avocados💕☺️ i didn’t have room for a tiel until recently, but up until then i bought bird toys, it helped cement my dream into reality i think. any name ideas for your future birb? (asking bc i had a list like a mile long xD)
I can't believe I'm just finding this thread now!

I don't have a bird, but they are adorable! The first picture of Peep is the cutest thing ever. Look at that face! 😭💖
even when he is commiting evil acts of biting plants and scremming, his face looks like this. it’s hard to get mad at something so cute🥲💓

hi guys, i know there's a thread for sharing pics of your animals, but i don't think i've seen a single bird pic in it, so hopefully this thread gives you incentive to share pics of your birds, or any birds you might've seen :) i feel like they are a bit underrated. as you might know i love birds, cockatiels in particular, so i'll start off by sharing my baby 🥰

his name is peep! also i hope its okay if i keep posting pics of peep here too lol. i am curious to see what birds people on the forum own or have seen!
how lovely ❤ I love birds, my partner and I would love to have one one day ! right now we have a complicated dog and are very busy and our life moment isn't the right one for it but we are very excited for the day we can !

We have rescued birds before and it is always so hard saying goodbye ❤

Nice to meet you Peep ! 💗

I'll attach the pic of Calcetín (sock), who was freed a couple months ago 🐦

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-234721_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220827-234721_Instagram.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 19
how lovely ❤ I love birds, my partner and I would love to have one one day ! right now we have a complicated dog and are very busy and our life moment isn't the right one for it but we are very excited for the day we can !

We have rescued birds before and it is always so hard saying goodbye ❤

Nice to meet you Peep ! 💗

I'll attach the pic of Calcetín (sock), who was freed a couple months ago 🐦
well, dogs are sweet too, what breed is your baby? and what birds would you be interested in getting in future when the situation is right? i admire people who can take in and rescue birds, i don’t think i would be able to do that up until now with my current equipment! and AWW hello cute calcetín! nice to meet you too! 🥰 what is that in your beak?

Back