• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

For #13, my team was looking for frogs (or at least I was) until I looked at the question again and eventually found it on discord.
They collective excitement we had for moment....
Yes!!! After the rest of us were stumped, Venn found this one for us, super awesome and very much appreciated. :love:

we went with the "TBT is Live on Twitch" banner that would show up on the forums because Mistreil hosted/was a part of almost all of the sessions that were streamed.
we almost went with the fact that the twitch channel would be live, but because that wouldn't be in the gaming grove, we instead went with mistreil repeatedly telling people to stay hydrated and check their posture in the actual gaming grove channel lol. (it was one of two questions we were ??? about, the other being mick's.) the mii answer seems a bit meh. it would really only apply to mario kart, and it wouldn't necessarily mean they were in the gaming grove, just that they were online/playing, and there were times (e.g. during one of my MK8 sessions) where they were in the gaming grove channel, but their mii was nowhere in sight because they weren't participating. weird one all around tbh.

I almost got the one with me wrong but I remembered luckily, though I was tempted to delete the frog because I thought it would be funny

we went with the "TBT is Live on Twitch" banner that would show up on the forums because Mistreil hosted/was a part of almost all of the sessions that were streamed.
This is the direction our team went with as well. We put "By checking TheBellTree's Twitch channel to see if there's a stream"

My team also had problems with #13! For 13 our answer was:
“During Where is Gnome? Hestu's comment on page 33 for round 5 "A gnome walks into a bar....wait, how does it go again?"

I had an awesome time working with my team, as always thank you staff for organizing this event!

5. How many glowing moss balloons are there in the TBT Fair 2022 opening artwork?
our team answered 1, because there is only one glowing ball with a string. the others could've been closeups of snow or anything else!
Our team answered 1 as well, we had the exact same thought process! We were torn between 1, 8 or 67 🤣 in the end we went with 1 because there was only one with a string attached and we were sure the others were only there to confuse us and make this a trick question.

Did anyone else consider Kaiaa’s avatar for #10 because Nagisa Furukawa dies in Clannad? 😆

Luckily Chris’s Ryuk was spotted before we submitted that.

PLUME!!! 😭 I thought this too but we ended up going with the answer with oblivia & chris. i even linked kaiaa’s request from the museum lol 😁

we almost went with the fact that the twitch channel would be live, but because that wouldn't be in the gaming grove, we instead went with mistreil repeatedly telling people to stay hydrated and check their posture in the actual gaming grove channel lol. (it was one of two questions we were ??? about, the other being mick's.) the mii answer seems a bit meh. it would really only apply to mario kart, and it wouldn't necessarily mean they were in the gaming grove, just that they were online/playing, and there were times (e.g. during one of my MK8 sessions) where they were in the gaming grove channel, but their mii was nowhere in sight because they weren't participating. weird one all around tbh.
Mistreil also used their Mii as a Mii Swordfighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sessions.

Our team went with the TBT Twitch going live, but now that the answers are revealed I'm just like "Oh yeah!"

Got tricked by the balloon question as well because of the string. The others were just moss balls floating. I want to apologize to my team who got it right first... 😔

Would be fun to have the statistiques of the quiz

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned the mushroom cork in the elixir banner and the question about how many mushrooms there were.

I went back and forth on if the cork qualified or not before deciding it probably counted since it was mushroom shaped, even if not an actual mushroom??
We didn't notice the cork until the very end, and decided it counted! I'm happy we did.

We got 8 tickets, so I think we did pretty good. Some of the questions were a bit tricky, like the round 8 one. We had 3 answers for that, lol, including the "correct" one, but we went with 'we became witches and got our witches' certificate'. I thought it was clever, but I guess the answer was more obvious. D: Oops!

We got 8 tickets, so I think we did pretty good. Some of the questions were a bit tricky, like the round 8 one. We had 3 answers for that, lol, including the "correct" one, but we went with 'we became witches and got our witches' certificate'. I thought it was clever, but I guess the answer was more obvious. D: Oops!
I went with the witch answer too! ;v; I knew it was either that or Mick taking over in Mysteries of the Monolith; wish I'd gone for the latter instead.

For #2, we went with the banners for Out of the Woods and Where is Gnome because there are little hidden UFO's in the graphics...and even a Y on the Out of the Woods banner.
1662395593535.png

So cruel. ; ;

Can someone explain to me the answers for questions 2 (where is mick) and question 9 (driver saved the day)?

I still don’t fully understand them.

Can someone explain to me the answers for questions 2 (where is mick) and question 9 (driver saved the day)?

I still don’t fully understand them.
Mick's avatar is an astronaut, so the two answers fit a space theme.

Gaming Grove Week 2 was a little sparse in terms of sessions compared to Week 1, so LaBelleFleur hosted and livestreamed three Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Sessions (and a Mario Party Superstars session) from last Friday up through yesterday so more people could play and get participation/spectator tickets. She hadn't previously hosted any sessions during Gaming Grove.

On the subject of Mick, he actually reached out about an hour ago and kindly offered to help me with ticket distribution for this event so it won't take 5+ days after all! 🎟️
oh, so that's why

was pleasantly surprised to see my tix already (though I'm still waiting just a bit more before spending, so the wait wouldn't of bothered me)

still, big thanks to @Mick, on that front

What are deities blessings?
Pretty sure they were the two 2400 fairy dusts we had to earn as a community? Whoever redeemed them received the dust as a blessing from the respective character to then spend it as they wish. Only the 2 people who got them would know have received the unique blessing message in the transaction log so that's probably why the answer didn't have to include them

Back