• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
OutoftheWoods_banner.png

Have you been having fun exploring our Enchanted Forest? At some point, you are going to need to return to reality. Explore the woods and gather intel, then regroup back here on Saturday the 3rd of September 2022 to put your TBT Fair 2022 knowledge to the test! If your reconnaissance mission is successful, you should be able to earn a good chunk of tickets to spend in the shop before the gnomes incantation teleports you back to the real world.

Task 🐿️

Work either solo or as part of a team to complete the quiz.

How it Works 🐿️

General Information
The Out of the Woods quiz will be posted in this thread on the morning of Saturday the 3rd of September 2022. You will have until 11:59PM FT on Sunday the 4th of September 2022 to work either solo or within a team to complete the quiz together. The stakes? 16 Tickets!

Forming Teams
You may use this thread to co-ordinate your teams or you may wish to do this privately. Teams do not need to be declared in advance but it may be helpful for others to see who is partnered up already versus who is still looking for a team.

When The Quiz Starts
You will work together privately in TBT conversations, or via other private communication channels, to solve the questions. When you are finished nominate one member of your team to submit your answers.

Rules 🐿️

• Teams may be a maximum of 5 members.
  • Do not share or discuss answers outside of your team.
  • If you are not within a team you should not be discussing the trivia questions with anyone.

How to Submit 🐿️

Nominate one person within your team to submit the answers by 11:59PM FT on Sunday 4th September 2022 by posting in the Out of the Woods Submissions board. It is their responsibility to list all members of their team in addition to their team's answers.

Prizes 🐿️

• Up to 16 Tickets for every member of your team.

Frequently Asked Questions 🐿️

Q. Will this be like the Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia event?
A:
Yes.

Q. Is there any advantage to working in a team or solo?
A:
Only that several minds are better than one! Your entry will be treated the same regardless of how many people are in your team. The prizes will also be identical for every winner whether they entered on their own or as part of a team.

Q. Can I work in a team of six or more?
A:
This is not permitted. We would advise dividing yourself into two smaller teams.

Q. Can I use this thread to organise my team?
A:
Yes, you may.

Q. Will this take place on Discord?
A:
No, it will take place here on the forum.

Q. Where may my team and I discuss our answers?
A:
We would recommend utilising TBT conversations, but we won't prevent you from using other private services.

Q. Do I need to declare my team in this thread?
A:
You don't have to, but it would certainly be helpful for other members to see whether or not you are already partnered up.

Q. Can I join multiple groups, or join a group and also participate solo?
A:
No, you may not. Attempts to maximise on earnings this way may result in a deduction of tickets.

Last edited:
OutoftheWoods_banner.png

So, after a month of wandering around our Enchanted Forest you fancy yourselves experts, do you now? Let's put your TBT Fair 2022 knowledge to the test! Once you and your teammates have decided on your answers, nominate one person within your team to submit the answers by 11:59PM FT on Sunday 4th September 2022 by posting in the Out of the Woods Submissions board. It is their responsibility to list all members of their team in addition to their team's answers.

Answers Added 09/05/22 @ 5am FT

1. Who is hiding in the Out of the Woods banner? (1 point)
Surprised Gnome. You needed to specify the exact gnome to receive the point.

2. I can't find Mick! Let's use what we know about him to track him down. I'll check X, and you check Y. Which locations are X and Y referring to? Be specific. (2 points)
Pyoopi's Space Bar in Round 5 of Where is Gnome? (1 point)
Nefarious' space-themed example in the opening post of Haniwa Homes (1 point)

3. What type of camera does Leilani own? (1 point)
Nookon

4. Where is Ribbot hiding and what is he doing? (2 points)
Discord or #the-gaming-grove (1 point)
Gathering spectator data (1 point)

5. How many glowing moss balloons are there in the TBT Fair 2022 opening artwork? (1 point)

6. Without looking at their name, how do you know when Mistreil is in The Gaming Grove? (1 point)
They always play their Mii. We accepted any answer that referenced Mistreil's Mii.

7. What were the knight and the wizard enamoured by? (1 point)
A ladybird.

8. Come round eight, something changed. What was it? (1 point)
Mick posted the Mysteries of the Monolith and Witch's Quest Round 8 alert post instead of Mistreil. We also awarded the point if you said that Mick posted Round 8 of Mysteries of the Monolith in place of Mistreil.

9. This driver saved the day! (1 point)
LaBelleFleur

10. I heard a rumour that the TBT staff are all nerds. Find two different supernatural spirits from popular anime. Tell me both what and where they are. (2 points)
Kodama (Princess Mononoke) - Count Inside the Bottle, Round 2 (1 point)
Shinigami (Death Note) - Witch's Quest, Chris' submission to Round 4 (1 point)

You needed to specify both the spirit and where it was posted to get each point.

11. How many blessing types were there? (1 point)
7 blessing types; 9 was also accepted if you counted the two deities' blessings.

12. How many mushrooms were there in total across all of the TBT Fair banners? (1 point)

13. Three spectres as fine as frog's hair walk into a bar and... shoot, I forgot the rest of that joke. Is this going to be on the quiz? Yes, yes it is! Which of you asked us that again? (1 point)
jadetine

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for a team!

Edit: I've teamed up with @Venti and @Gene. so far. We still need two more team members!

Last edited:
Oh no homework😲 if anyone wants me on their team PM me!
Edit: Found one!

Last edited:
Interested in being in a team for those interested. 🌷
I'm an evening person so I may start a little later and submit the answers super-late if needed.

Last edited:
Back