• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

I was so honored to be immortalized in #13; what’s funny is that I didn’t figure it out first— my teammate @kiwikenobi pulled up the discord conversation by searching “on the quiz” and there I was! 😅

If we missed 13 with me on the team, that would’ve been embarrassing…

I was so honored to be immortalized in #13; what’s funny is that I didn’t figure it out first— my teammate @kiwikenobi pulled up the discord conversation by searching “on the quiz” and there I was! 😅

If we missed 13 with me on the team, that would’ve been embarrassing…
Was low key waiting for this to happen tbh 😂

Was low key waiting for this to happen tbh 😂
GASP
148FE5AC-1DDE-41E3-917D-091A6BD0175F.gif

Well we dodged that bullet so HA!
Post automatically merged:

The only one I didn’t understand was how LaBelleFleur was the driver that saved the day. What is that referencing?

Last edited:
GASP
View attachment 459029

Well we dodged that bullet so HA!
Post automatically merged:

The only one I didn’t understand was how LaBelleFleur was the driver that saved the day. What is that referencing?
she added more MK8 sessions to round 2! that allowed more people the chance to get tickets. is what we thought over here :)

she added more MK8 sessions to round 2! that allowed more people the chance to get tickets. is what we thought over here :)
interesting. our team said mistreil because right after their MK8 session (making them a driver), they covered dizzy's splatoon 2 session. (thereby saving the day because it would've been cancelled otherwise.)

For the next Fair do a space theme, but have Mick still stuck on this one. His space ship remains broken or something.

Just kidding. Maybe.
Bitter about #2.

I did not ask for that question to be created! I had nothing to do with it. This would just be cruel. 🥺
I don't even know if I would have answered it correctly myself.

am i able to bring up the answers to two of the questions that my group settled on which are wrong according to the official answers, but i think we were justified in our interpretations of the questions? i'm not asking for freebies or even for our answers to be reconsidered, i just want to know if anyone else had the same thought process as us!

5. How many glowing moss balloons are there in the TBT Fair 2022 opening artwork?
our team answered 1, because there is only one glowing ball with a string. the others could've been closeups of snow or anything else!

12. How many mushrooms were there in total across all of the TBT Fair banners?
we got 24, because of this tiny one in the Count Inside The Bottle banner:
Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 12.40.28 AM.png

am i able to bring up the answers to two of the questions that my group settled on which are wrong according to the official answers, but i think we were justified in our interpretations of the questions? i'm not asking for freebies or even for our answers to be reconsidered, i just want to know if anyone else had the same thought process as us!

5. How many glowing moss balloons are there in the TBT Fair 2022 opening artwork?
our team answered 1, because there is only one glowing ball with a string. the others could've been closeups of snow or anything else!

12. How many mushrooms were there in total across all of the TBT Fair banners?
we got 24, because of this tiny one in the Count Inside The Bottle banner:
View attachment 459034
that answer for #5 is fair, because it was raised as a possibility in our discord too, but we went with 8 in the end.

I'm not sure going solo for this one (especially with little sleep + a headache) was my greatest idea, but I'm still pretty happy with how I did! ^^ Thanks for the fun quiz!
I was convinced that the driver that saved the day was Kid Cat, since he's one of the superhero villagers and he's driving in the banner. 😂

our team answered 1 due to there not being strings on the other glowing moss.

I'm slightly confused about the Mistreil in the Gaming Grove answer. Did Mistreil's Mii show up for Splatoon and Mario Party sessions too?

I'm not sure going solo for this one (especially with little sleep + a headache) was my greatest idea, but I'm still pretty happy with how I did! ^^ Thanks for the fun quiz!
I was convinced that the driver that saved the day was Kid Cat, since he's one of the superhero villagers and he's driving in the banner. 😂
Samee, we gave the reasoning about adding extra sessions but said Kid Cat 😂

our team answered 1 due to there not being strings on the other glowing moss.

I'm slightly confused about the Mistreil in the Gaming Grove answer. Did Mistreil's Mii show up for Splatoon and Mario Party sessions too?
There were so many times Mistreil’s name came up. We had so many answers for this one, but we went with her mii.

853AD31C-7591-4250-A5BE-EC8EAA900A0E.jpeg

E49FD236-44F3-4A38-B5EA-4B91C4334013.jpeg

C4D3D12A-EFA0-4CA7-A3AB-EC4AD032E0F9.jpeg

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned the mushroom cork in the elixir banner and the question about how many mushrooms there were.

I went back and forth on if the cork qualified or not before deciding it probably counted since it was mushroom shaped, even if not an actual mushroom??

I’m not sure I understand this reasoning, the only game this applied to was mario kart. The other games she was in gaming grove for the Mii was nowhere to be found.

Ribbot was always there though which is why my group went with that
we went with the "TBT is Live on Twitch" banner that would show up on the forums because Mistreil hosted/was a part of almost all of the sessions that were streamed.

Back